Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
cberkas

2017-2018 College Hockey (Non-UND Hockey)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I would have gouged an eye out rather than cheer for BU last night.

 

3 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Yours or somebody elses?

Probably somebody else. I would assume it would be someone with grammar issues. :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

I can’t believe that was even a discussion topic when the answer is obvious... 

Really, the only poll that matters is the PWR on Selection Sunday.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 5:39 PM, Godsmack said:

Don’t know but sure hope they go back to playing on the NHL size sheet. I think those Olympic size ice sheets were gimmicky and a passing fad in the ‘90’s.

Good luck with traffic on game-nights.  This is one time it would be beneficial to park a mile away.  Sure Nevada and Cascade are 4 lanes but the east-west streets are tiny and Uintah is a mess during most of the day.  Unfortunately, Colorado Springs doesn't have any real public transportation options and the restaurant options within half a mile walking distance are minimal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, southpaw said:

Good luck with traffic on game-nights.  This is one time it would be beneficial to park a mile away.  Sure Nevada and Cascade are 4 lanes but the east-west streets are tiny and Uintah is a mess during most of the day.  Unfortunately, Colorado Springs doesn't have any real public transportation options and the restaurant options within half a mile walking distance are minimal.

Yah, I agree that an arena down by campus is not ideal for many reasons. There’s only one exit off I-25 to campus and that’s Uintah Street and I don’t think the residents, particularly the wealthy ones on Wood Avenue, are going to want the increased traffic. It started out as CC receiving an $8 million gift from an alum to go towards building a practice facility only and now has morphed into building a new arena for games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goon said:

Really, the only poll that matters is the PWR on Selection Sunday.

And that isn't a poll. It is a ranking. The only poll that matters is the one they publish on the day after the championship game.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, chicofelipe said:

And that isn't a poll. It is a ranking. The only poll that matters is the one they publish on the day after the championship game.

Touché...But :)  yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chicofelipe said:

And that isn't a poll. It is a ranking. The only poll that matters is the one they publish on the day after the championship game.

Better check with The Sicatoka on that one.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Better check with The Sicatoka on that one.:)

The only poll that matters is the pole you raise a championship banner on. 

 

 

Blackheart: The check for your cut, the finders fee, on that one is in the mail. ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

The only poll that matters is the pole you raise a championship banner on. 

 

 

Blackheart: The check for your cut, the finders fee, on that one is in the mail. ;) 

Hey, I know my alleys.  - George Costanza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ASU and Michigan Tech tied 1-1

Duluth leads Miami 2-0

Dartmouth leads Clarkson 1-0

Yale and Colgate tied 2-2

Union leads Quinnipiac 2-0

Merrimack leads UNH 3-2

BU leads UConn 3-1

Northeastern leads Vermont 3-1

Providence leads Lowell 1-0

Mankato leads Ferris State 1-0

Michigan State leads Penn State 3-1

Michigan leads Notre Dame 3-1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Western Michigan and St. Cloud tied 4-4

Dartmouth leads Clarkson 3-2

Yale beats Colgate 4-3

Union leads Quinnipiac 5-2

Minnesota leads Ohio State 1-0

Merrimack beats UNH 3-2

UConn and BU tied 4-4

Northeastern beats Vermont 4-3 OT

Providence leads Lowell 4-2

Bemidji leads Alaska 1-0

Mankato leads Ferris State 4-1

Duluth leads Miami 3-0

Michigan State beats Penn State 4-2

Michigan leads Notre Dame 3-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×