SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR

Pearson's Hockey Bus

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

call me stupid but if you have your best player blow a skate...don't you take your timeout to buy yourself some time or at least have your goalie adjust a strap deep in his breezers for a minute or two?  

they had already used it

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

call me stupid but if you have your best player blow a skate...don't you take your timeout to buy yourself some time or at least have your goalie adjust a strap deep in his breezers for a minute or two?  

Did they still have the timeout?

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Two crossbars in the final fifteen seconds.  

Better lucky than good....but Duluth is both. 

If Duluth's luck holds up like it did for their last championship, Notre Dame will beat Denver after being outplayed badly.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

call me stupid but if you have your best player blow a skate...don't you take at least have your goalie adjust a strap deep in his breezers for a minute or two?  

I'm no hockey coach, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...the answer is YES.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I just got back from watching the Womens World Championships...did I miss anything?  

10 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Is that even on, didn't see it on the NHL Network.

6 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

I didn't get to watch but sounded like a diving tournament was going on... 

Just kidding!  I wouldn't embarrass myself by admitting to watching that.  I had flipped the channel to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." 

Just now, MafiaMan said:

Just kidding!  I wouldn't embarrass myself by admitting to watching that.  I had flipped the channel to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." 

I hear that they talk about UND all the time yet I don't see them on.

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

I knew it was sarc

6 minutes ago, tnt said:

If Duluth's luck holds up like it did for their last championship, Notre Dame will beat Denver after being outplayed badly.

Didn't Duluth and Notre dame split the first weekend of the season? I know it's been awhile since then but you never know.

10 minutes ago, tnt said:

Notre Dame! Go Irish!

3 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

I knew it was sarc

Didn't Duluth and Notre dame split the first weekend of the season? I know it's been awhile since then but you never know.

Yeah I believe they did... in Duluth

8 minutes ago, tnt said:

That'd be par for the course...like Notre Dame upsetting Michigan in 2008, Michigan beating UND in 2011, and Ferris State bouncing Union College in 2012.  All three cinderellas lost the next game (against BC, UMD, and BC, respectively).

I have to share this post here. Too good to not share. I really struck a UMD fans nerve over on USCHO. Guess Duluth fans don't like hearing the truth. :lol:

Link: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?119809-Frozen-Four-Denver-Notre-Dame-Harvard-Minnesota-Duluth&p=6478703&viewfull=1#post6478703

That last no-goal for Harvard kinda sucks. I was saying earlier I feel like a Sioux fan--completely dominate the game yet lose the scoreboard (although they've clearly had some success).  And then this guy...

Duluth's flopping antics are emarrassing to the sport. I'm just glad that the refs in this game aren't taking the bait. Just wish they'd have the balls to call Duluth for embellishing.

Thanks for chiming in you idiot. I'm sorry you live somewhere so miserable that you have to dwell on hockey for the only happiness in your life. Why don't you just kill youself now and spare us your whining, or move somewhere worth living. Sick of your whining. Have all the national titles you want we're still happier with our quality of life than you. You lose horribly to Denver. They may not have as many titles but have a way better quality of life and don't have to complain about something that is over with, idk.... If UMD lost in the regionals I wouldn't be here complaining no matter what the reason but that's the difference between many and Sioux fans. Really sorry Sioux hockey is all you have in life. Maybe have some kids so your life can have some meaning?? 

Also we went what 5-0 or something against your near .500 team this year? and it's still the ref's fault? Hmm..

Wondering if I'll get banned over this post. I went to UND hockey camp as a kid many years, and I don't consider them a huge rival of mine but some of you are just completely dispicable

12 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

I have to share this post here. Too good to not share. I really struck a UMD fans nerve over on USCHO. Guess Duluth fans don't like hearing the truth. :lol:

Link: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?119809-Frozen-Four-Denver-Notre-Dame-Harvard-Minnesota-Duluth&p=6478703&viewfull=1#post6478703

That was really difficult to read. Yikes. I think my brain is hurting.

I can't see Denver getting Hunwicked here.  They are a much better team than the Irish and I can see that top group of theirs getting tons of ice time and potting three goals tonight.

Denver 4

Notre Dame 1