SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR

Pearson's Hockey Bus

27 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Not to argue your point but Pionk didn't take out Tucker....it was old man Kotyk. He is a 25 year old Junior, turns 26 in August (that is Steve Debus territory)

I heard his wife and kids thought he was being a bully on that play.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 4evrSIOUX said:

You people are seriously hoping the cake eater East Coast teams beat our NCHC teams? I'm not happy with our last Duluth game, but I will always support our conference over the East. If no other reason than to piss off Melrose!

I chatted with Barry at the 2011 Frozen Four - he is a big fan of North Dakota hockey.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Not to argue your point but Pionk didn't take out Tucker....it was old man Kotyk. He is a 25 year old Junior, turns 26 in August(that is Steve Debus territory)

He is a senior this year and has had a long journey to playing college hockey. Was similar to Tucker in that nobody really wanted him when he was in his late teens. Went to D3 St. Scholastica for a year, earned a walkon spot for UMD, sat out a year and is now wearing an A.  

Also does a lot of off ice work with the sled hockey team in Duluth. 

Just now, MafiaMan said:

Is that why Osterberg snapped his head back like he was just shot from the upper deck by Lee Harvey Oswald?

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

that what caused his head to flail back like kennedy in dallas

Bucci and Berry were making to much of the head. the leg was out before contact.