SiouxSports.com Forum

UND to cut women's hockey

UND92

1 hour ago, KoolGuy2K said:

Is there anybody on here that is good at photoshopping pictures? I want one made where the Lamoureux twins are walking on water. It seems fitting for all the people who believe everything they say. Lol. 

Give me a couple good pictures of them to work with and we will see

19 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

How does one "double" a team?   

my guess is how they count track, but who knows.

22 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

?..explain again..."they" and what "teams"

yeah didn't quite come out right. My bad.  Lammys think UND is being "shady" by adding players to rosters who left and double-counting sports.

8 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Nobody watches the World Championships, mens OR womens.  

WiSioux apparently felt my comment was worth a -1.  I guess while we're all busy watching the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, he'll be busy searching for the World Championships somewhere on TV.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Pretty obvious what the twins playbook consists of now.  When they want to push an issue they go straight to twitter, start a hash tag, talk about a sexist comment they "heard", talk about how women are getting hosed when it comes to everything, ever, try to appeal to as many women's rights crusaders as possible, use Title IX alot, use "fair and equitable" alot, and then keep on doing it over and over.  

In this day and age nobody is going to argue because it's the right thing to do.  They are "taking a stand".  

You forgot ignore all facts. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Pretty obvious what the twins playbook consists of now.  When they want to push an issue they go straight to twitter, start a hash tag, talk about a sexist comment they "heard", talk about how women are getting hosed when it comes to everything, ever, try to appeal to as many women's rights crusaders as possible, use Title IX alot, use "fair and equitable" alot, and then keep on doing it over and over.  

In this day and age nobody is going to argue because it's the right thing to do.  They are "taking a stand".  

They got Goon spreading the "boutique" comment, that still hasn't been verified.

I would have like UND to keep the team and if they did keep the team at least reel-in the operating cost back from $2 million. Some higher up obviously didn't caer to pay attention to the women's hockey teams cost and tell them we need to bring this down to $1 million. 

It had to be cut and no one has come up with a plan on how to keep the team.

The twins are making me want to fly the good riddence flag. 

12 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

C9QQzMkU0AEOJRI.jpg

So Pens4 on USCHO got the quote form out of the blue, then someone else sourced that the letter said "boutique" from Jocelyn's Facebook. If this actually happened Brad would have done a story on it and on the Idalski's meeting with Kennedy that may or may not have even happened yet.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Someone with 15 posts in 2-3 years and nothing that shows they have any credibility is where that came from? Classic and literally no surprise. 

I believe it went down.  Probably a parent or sibling.  I also think they are taking the boutique part out of context.  We don't know what Kennedy exactly means when he uses that term.

9 hours ago, UND1983 said:

I believe it went down.  Probably a parent or sibling.  I also think they are taking the boutique part out of context.  We don't know what Kennedy exactly means when he uses that term.

Or better yet someone is mad and just said he said it to make Kennedy look bad. That what they have been doing this whole time.

Idalski hasn't tweeted any meetings with Kennedy yet.

• Upvote 2