SiouxSports.com Forum

Welcoming myself + Tips

BobbyMKunz

3 hours ago, BobbyMKunz said:

Hello guys. 

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. Family background is thick in the Midwest. Uncle is an UMD alumni, dad went to Concordia in Moorhead, MN. Now living in Michigan. I'm a young guy, so bare with me as I will be observing the forums for a while before I really post anything. Some things about me: Can solve a Rubik's cube in 50 seconds, huge movie and music buff and played 3 years at HoneyBaked AAA in Michigan. I follow recruiting for hockey and football very closely.  Let me know any tips for fitting in and how to adjust. Thanks. 

Any relation to young Jackson?

18 minutes ago, BobbyMKunz said:

Yes, I did. Look at the birthday on my profile though. I think I was 11-12 at the time.

Excuses are not tolerated.  My 3 year old can tell me the years of every Fighting Sioux national championship and who the captain of each team was. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Excuses are not tolerated.  My 3 year old can tell me the years of every Fighting Sioux national championship and who the captain of each team was. 

Give me a couple days, I'll be up to snuff in no time :)