SiouxSports.com Forum

Welcoming myself + Tips

BobbyMKunz

Hello guys. 

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. Family background is thick in the Midwest. Uncle is an UMD alumni, dad went to Concordia in Moorhead, MN. Now living in Michigan. I'm a young guy, so bare with me as I will be observing the forums for a while before I really post anything. Some things about me: Can solve a Rubik's cube in 50 seconds, huge movie and music buff and played 3 years at HoneyBaked AAA in Michigan. I follow recruiting for hockey and football very closely.  Let me know any tips for fitting in and how to adjust. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Read the site enough to understand all of the inside jokes!  

Will do. Happy to be here, always good to be around a great hockey and athletics community. 

Talking to MafiaMan now also, he's gonna get me setup with a good Sioux jersey. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BobbyMKunz said:

Amazon is the next best option. I couldn't find anyhing else. Would you reccomend Amazon ?

If someone isn't willing to help you find one on SiouxSports eBay usually is the next best option. Sometimes you will find someone on here willing to part with some authentic/replica Sioux jerseys.

18 minutes ago, ibleedgreen said:

If someone isn't willing to help you find one on SiouxSports eBay usually is the next best option. Sometimes you will find someone on here willing to part with some authentic/replica Sioux jerseys.

Yep. I got in contact with Mafia, he is going to get me one,