SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

Frozen4sioux

2 minutes ago, JTSchro said:

So if you used your waitlist status to get Gopher game tickets, the $100 would go towards those ticket prices? Or not until you get season tickets, when you are next in line and get those?

If the former, it may pay to join the list, even if you don't have any intention of getting season tickets.... 

Just for season tickets, not single game. A small perk for those waiting

21 minutes ago, sprig said:

$100 now to get on the wait list, applied to ticket price when you get them

No, separate revenue stream,   thousands pay $30 to get the opportunity to buy 100 tickets for $100......     capitalism..   adjust the numbers to reflect situations..  

4 hours ago, Big Green said:

I don't get the outrage.  I wonder how many people would sell something they own for less than Fair Market Value just so everyone can afford it.  They have a product that is worth at least $100/Ticket.  They easily could have been scum bags and required you to also purchase tickets for one of the exhibition games.  Not everyone can afford everything.

Its because UND is doing it, and anything that UND does that 99.9% of other schools do already is just wrong.  

9 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

No, separate revenue stream,   thousands pay $30 to get the opportunity to buy 100 tickets for $100......     capitalism..   adjust the numbers to reflect situations..  

Didn't understand what you meant there. Waiting list people just about have to make cc donations as well as the 100 deposit to move up the waiting list priority points. I made a much larger donation last year to jump over many on the waiting list to get season tickets

As for the deposit amount, I paid 100 2 years ago, cant find the current deposit amount online or in the CC pamphlet. Probably have to call the box office to see if it's still the same. 

5 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

I'm talking about sesparate from the champions club list....    Although it would likely spur membership...

OK, I understand what you mean now. 

In my new cc booklet it doesn't read like there is a deposit to get on the waiting list any longer,  but rather you have to donate at a cc level, 200 being the cheapest, to get on it

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Sickies bought Whitey's, hope they have a bus for hockey games! Short drive/ride home from there.....nice!! 

Outstanding food and beer!

Also hope they continue senior night Thursday, and expand the menu to the 50/50

Conf                        Div                      # Commits                          Total Stars                Star Avg                        Points

Rank Team Conference Division # of Commits Total Stars Star Average Points
North Dakota North Dakota | 2017
NCHC 1 8 34 4.25 1135.53
Boston University Boston University | 2017
Hockey East 1 9 38 4.22 1098.84
UMass Amherst UMass Amherst | 2017
Hockey East 1 13 49.5 3.81 1091.47
Minnesota Minnesota | 2017
Big 10 1 7 30 4.29 1000.48
Denver Denver | 2017
NCHC 1 9 36.25 4.03 884.57

38 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Conf                        Div                      # Commits                          Total Stars                Star Avg                        Points

NCHC 1 8 34 4.25 1135.53

Not banner worthy. But *golf clap* worthy.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I don't hate it, just need to put the NCHC logo behind the nets.

I also feel like something is missing.

Not a fan of it. Lots of white space now after getting rid of interlocking ND. Oh well....

It's missing a smaller sized Fighting Hawk logo that could fit underneath the script. 

On 8/23/2017 at 10:32 AM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

NCHC 1 8 34 4.25 1135.53
Boston University Boston University | 2017
Hockey East 1 9 38 4.22 1098.84
UMass Amherst UMass Amherst | 2017
Hockey East 1 13 49.5 3.81 1091.47
Minnesota Minnesota | 2017
Big 10 1 7 30 4.29 1000.48
Denver Denver | 2017
NCHC 1 9 36.25 4.03 884.57

A lot of players there the gophers didn't want.