SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

Frozen4sioux

Why would they leave?   Each can use another year of development.  Practice rather than games.   One shot to the NHL.   The guys of late making it to the bigs are the ones who hung around for a few years.   Lots depends on chemistry too.  I am pretty sure that these guys like each other but hey,  remember,  I've no sources.   As always,  whatever happens will happen.   No shame in the way this season ended.  Three great closing games  with probably the three best teams in the country.   That's what hurts.   We are North Dakota Hockey.  Lots of rock solid guys coming back.  And another batch of recruits coming in. 

Anybody got a sugar beet planting job for me?

Why is there two titles for this? Here is what I posted on the other one.

Thanks boys, fun season! Love your grit, you seem to just amaze! Hope Boeser and Jost stay! Poolman you are an absolute stud and I'm sorry you couldn't be the difference maker tonight! I know you are gone and appreciate everything you did for Sioux hockey! I have a funny feeling your little brother is going to carry your last name legacy! Can't wait for next season! Cam I support you in any decision! God I love this hockey team! Thank you coach Berry!

Come on October, (not too fast though I want to enjoy the lake season)

Go Fighting Sioux!

16 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Have to believe Jost, boeser, Tucker, cam gone.

Where would Cam go? I believe that he will get offers, but that after this season he is going to want to come back to prove the doubters wrong about how good of a goalie he actually is, and that his stats last year represent him.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, siouxbois10 said:

Where would Cam go? I believe that he will get offers, but that after this season he is going to want to come back to prove the doubters wrong about how good of a goalie he actually is, and that his stats last year represent him.

Agree.

50 minutes ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

The Avs are a dumpster fire this season. It's bad when everyone here in Colorado is already talking about Rockies Baseball. 

They won't be good for another 2 to 3 years. Avs need to pull an Oilers and get a few top 5 picks.

Jost wants a WJC gold, he won't get that signing with the Avs.

4 minutes ago, franchise said:

Obviously Brock is gone and Tucker is definitely ready, but my feeling is that's all we lose.

I agree........ possibly Pogo too but that would be a mistake. Jost should come back. Why be 18 and spend some of your teenage years in a dumpster fire?