SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Boston U. - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

4 minutes ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

If they are going to review offsides from here on out. The NC$$ better install blue line cameras or crappy camera angles and questionable calls are going to continue!

They are reviewing an offside on a goal in the Air Force - Western Michigan game and got it wrong.

The Air Force player was offsides very easy review.

8 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Well they won't have UND play the early game when they host a regional again.

Damned straight.  Vendors gotta be bummed big time.   Maybe I do understand why the other regional crowds look so skinny.   Wish more fans had stayed but totally get why they would want to leave.    I'd want to talk to those refs too.   That's why God gave us trunks. 

9 minutes ago, siouxbois10 said:

Frozen Four attendance will be the worst in a long time without BC and North Dakota there. Only way it gets boosted up if Minnesota goes there, which hopefully doesn't happen.

The Frozen Four is essentially sold out except for team-specific tickets.  The FF doesn't rely on fanbases to fill the arena, especially the first time in Chicago.

3 minutes ago, southpaw said:

The Frozen Four is essentially sold out except for team-specific tickets.  The FF doesn't rely on fanbases to fill the arena, especially the first time in Chicago.

So the past 3 years, everyone wearing green and white who filled up 3/4 of the arena wasn't a fanbase?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, southpaw said:

It's actually not sold out. Check out Ticketmaster. 

I think the last one it was sold out was the one at the X. Past that I don't believe any have sold out.

• Upvote 1

Just now, keikla said:

WMU isn't going to make it past today.  Air Force is absolutely dominating right now.  Score is only 3-1, but I think Western has only had 3 shots in the 2nd period. I'd be ok with AF taking it all, though!

Should be 2-1 on that botched offsides.

Just now, bigskyvikes said:

I was at the last 3 and none of them were sold out.

Yup, I figure because they were all out East and those fans don't show up at times... ;)

I got tickets for Philly a few days before we left on Ticketmaster and I got a ticket for the championship game in Tampa the day before. 

1 minute ago, siouxforce19 said:

Yup, I figure because they were all out East and those fans don't show up at times... ;)

I got tickets for Philly a few days before we left on Ticketmaster and I got a ticket for the championship game in Tampa the day before. 

Bummed out big-time! Saving a butt load of money, but still bummed!

I think I'm more upset for Tucker than anything! He would have been the difference maker no doubt in my mind!

Here's to next season!

It's lake time!