SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Boston U. - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

15 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

I'd fire him tomorrow.  Buy him out- we had NHL talent on the pp and we sucked

How outlandish. He constructs and modifies when needed. We have a ton of talent that employs our PP, but to nod him off like this is unnecessary. Use the off-season to our advantage by heading back to the drawing board, and building from the ground up based off what our team next year is going to have. We cannot discount him after a not-so-good follow up to a national championship. If this becomes a pattern year over year, then maybe we should revisit the discussion but there's no reason to even consider getting rid of Shaw.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SiouxSherm94 said:

How outlandish. He constructs and modifies when needed. We have a ton of talent that employs our PP, but to nod him off like this is unnecessary. Use the off-season to our advantage by heading back to the drawing board, and building from the ground up based off what our team next year is going to have. We cannot discount him after a not-so-good follow up to a national championship. If this becomes a pattern year over year, then maybe we should revisit the discussion but there's no reason to even consider getting rid of Shaw.

I run a much larger business than UND hockey, and I would not tolerate his performance

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

Sorry sir, but it's apples to oranges. I respectfully disagree with both of your recent statements in this thread re: Shaw. 

And I respect your opinion.  But in my world, an entry is great, but a weak percentage on the year, and an 0fer in the NCAA...package and a thank you and a ring

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What a game. Best I've been to in a long long time. By the end I was exhausted from all the cheering and the TV time outs and broken glass and long review. We really pumped em most of the game but it was those mental lapses couple with really good counters by BU that cost us. Have to this Tucker would have been the difference... Too bad.

20 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

I really dislike backing up 5 mins to review zone entry. If they don't make the call at the time of the infraction it should be too late, just like any other issue.

Hello All! 1st post. Wish it were under different circumstances...lol.

Agree. Why don't they just go back and watch the initial face-off while they're at it.

• Upvote 3