SiouxSports.com Forum

Tucker Poolman

yzerman19

3 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

East coast officials call in favor of our new style of play. Remember we used to be frustrated with the calls when we played a more physical type of mentality. We now are all about controlling the puck first. Do we even really have a true enforcer type of guy?

I'd say Pattyn was our last that met that description, although he obviously wasn't strictly enforcer, but I'm fairly certain we wouldn't have him for Friday if he'd have been playing Saturday.

28 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

My gut reaction was that I just watched the last of that beast in a UND uni but I'm far more hopeful now.

Pretty much what I said to my wife. Figured that might be it for tucker at UND, really hoping to see him on Friday.

5 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

From?

I heard the complete opposite lol

A buddy texted me and said that. He's been a season ticket holder for years and is a UND grad. I can't find anything on it so I'm hoping he's completely off base about it. 

Just now, sioux rube said:

A buddy texted me and said that. He's been a season ticket holder for years and is a UND grad. I can't find anything on it so I'm hoping he's completely off base about it. 

Did he said where he got his info? Honestly not trying to start something here, I just wanna know lol.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:50 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Berry was quoted last night he'll play Friday. He wouldn't go out on that limb publicly if Papa Pooly and Tucker didn't give him the green light.

22 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Heard Poolman is done. Any truth to that?

7 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

From?

I heard the complete opposite lol

Until Berry retracts his original statement we'll see #3 Friday

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Seeing as Poolmans Dad is the trainer, I'm confident in his return. Pour some beer on the injury, wrap it in Duct tape, and get back out on the ice.

That, and I don't forsee Bubbs saying he was gonna be back for that same reason. 

Let me put it this way..........my daughter had a teammate that finished the HS soccer season last spring with a partially separated/dislocated shoulder. She isn't near a Tucker type athlete but girl's soccer is not girl's hockey.  They beat the **** out of each other. He'll play.  Just saying................

Just now, stoneySIOUX said:

That, and I don't forsee Bubbs saying he was gonna be back for that same reason. 

I'm hopeful that he can play, and be effective. Might not have a cannon of a slapshot this weekend, but defensive intelligence is huge.Especially given their firepower. Side note, Cam needs to work on that blocker side all week.

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

I'm hopeful that he can play, and be effective. Might not have a cannon of a slapshot this weekend, but defensive intelligence is huge.Especially given their firepower. Side note, Cam needs to work on that blocker side all week.

Agreed. On Saturday night, that blocker side was all weak.

Dave

14 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

East coast officials call in favor of our new style of play. Remember we used to be frustrated with the calls when we played a more physical type of mentality. We now are all about controlling the puck first. Do we even really have a true enforcer type of guy?

Sure seems like Cole Smith has been volunteering himself for that role.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Anyone hoping he dislocated his shoulder so he can play next week has never dislocated their shoulder before.

I played with a guy that dislocated his shoulder put it back in place and played the rest of the game. He was doing the same thing Tucker did after the hit.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Anyone hoping he dislocated his shoulder so he can play next week has never dislocated their shoulder before.

Depends on the extent too I suppose. I dislocated my shoulder a few years back and there's no way in hell you'd trust hitting a slap shot with it.

That being said, shoulder's a long way from the heart candyass ;)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I played with a guy that dislocated his shoulder put it back in place and played the rest of the game. He was doing the same thing Tucker did after the hit.

Played softball with a guy that would dislocate it a couple times a year.  Pop it in and go.

32 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Did he said where he got his info? Honestly not trying to start something here, I just wanna know lol.

He just got done working out with Scott Hennen. Heard it from him. That's all I know. Again I'm not trying to cause any alarm here that's why I asked here if anyone else had heard anything.