SiouxSports.com Forum

Tucker Poolman

yzerman19

15 minutes ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

Pretty sure that Berry was playing an old fashioned game of possum when he made his remarks about Poolman last night.  It was too early for him, or anyone, to know and, even if he did know,  he's smart enought to hold  information pretty tight to the vest.   Right?  Right.

You may be right.  Knowing he has shoulder problems his reaction seemed bad.

Right in front of official....pick player up, and throw him head first into the boards.  Same shift, guy blows over goalie on purpose (intent to injure?), stays in game. 

Hockey East officials may not be the worst anymore....

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I think he dislocated his shoulder and they decided he wouldn't come back for the rest on the game. 

Agreed. Initially, was thinking broken arm or collar bone. But the way he was holding that arm, I am thinking dislocated. Might be pretty sore, but hopefully can play.

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Agreed. Initially, was thinking broken arm or collar bone. But the way he was holding that arm, I am thinking dislocated. Might be pretty sore, but hopefully can play.

I thought the same thing.  I think his head is fine.  He reacted like it was the arm or shoulder or collarbone...dislocated shoulder is best scenario...put the joint back in place, give him a shot, and he can go.  Might not have the same howitzer from the blue line, but can still be very effective.

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

My gut reaction was that I just watched the last of that beast in a UND uni but I'm far more hopeful now.