WEST Regional (fargo) - UMD/OSU ~~ BU/UND

AZSIOUX

9 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:
Boston U vs North Dakota - West Regional Semifinals - Scheels Arena - Fargo, ND
Fri 3/24   167 Boston U   +1½ -320  -110   o5½ +120       
3:00PM   168 North Dakota   -1½ +240   -130   u5½ -160   

Sorry, again...Please explain these.

• Upvote 1

For those of you questioning what is "overpaying" for a ticket package or a single session I guarantee whatever your ceiling is to pay you won't regret it if you get in the door. The last regional at Scheels was absolutely crazy. Only the Holy Cross regional at the Ralph was a better regional that I've attended.

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

Sorry, again...Please explain these.

This is basically saying the game is even steven.  Bet $130 on UND to win $100 Bet $110 on BU to win $100. No real underdog. Crap odds, essentially they dont have a real gauge on what is going to happen, no plus money, coin flip....

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, MDtoGF said:

Hola folks.. here is our podcast with some thoughts on this weekend/last and ref thoughts,,,, enjoy and offer all comments/critiques.. second ever podcast using audacity and soundcloud... always looking to improve. 

https://wordpress.com/post/seamoresports.com/2309

I tried to check it out, but it asked me for a WordPress username and password. That never used to be the case, did it?

41 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

DDC tries to take the high road in his Roses and Thorns column from the Frozen Faceoff. He let's you all make the calls :)

http://daddydumpandchase.blogspot.com/2017/03/roses-and-thorns-trying-to-take-high.html

Spotted another sweet dive re-watching the highlights.  This time Raskob #15.
Watch at 4:15 during the scrum.  He's on the ice then gets up a huge fury, initially almost pounces on his own guy.  Simo sticks an arm out to keep him off and Raskob hits the ice like he's been shot as well.  Then immediately looks at the official and spreads his arms looking for the call while laying on the ice.  What the heck Bullpups?

And then a couple seconds later, he sits up after realizing he won't get the call and he takes a punch at Ausmus' leg.  Of which Gage doesn't even acknowledge.  :D

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, nodakgirl93 said:

The Fighting Hawks Logo really looks terrific on the white ice background.

Since our ND friends at the Pipeline Protest had such a pathetic protest and left such a terrible mess on our land, I've been falling in love with "Fighting Hawks." Our new stream lined logo really looks sharp and clean,  I treasure our new Name and Logo, with the same old University of North Dakota.

UND Hockey has entered a new era, I believe, our first Hawk logo on the ice. How great it is. How beautiful !!!!    

Go Fighting Hawks

downloadyu.png

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The Fighting Hawks Logo really looks terrific on the white ice background.

Since our ND friends at the Pipeline Protest had such a pathetic protest and left such a terrible mess on our land, I've been falling in love with "Fighting Hawks." Our new stream lined logo really looks sharp and clean,  I treasure our new Name and Logo, with the same old University of North Dakota.

UND Hockey has entered a new era, I believe, our first Hawk logo on the ice. How great it is. How beautiful !!!!    

Go Fighting Hawks

downloadyu.png

After spending 4 months dealing with "water protectors" I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment.

• Upvote 1

While I agree with you 100% on the protectors BS.

When I first saw this I was disgusted, as anyone with eyes, good taste,  and half brain would be, who even knew what it was and what it's supposed to represent   .....but then as I looked at it I realized it was so small and nondescript underwhelming that it doesn't matter. It just blends into the ice like any other nonimportant logo or advertisement that is usually out there.  

It could be the west regional sponsored by USPS. Quite inconsequential. 

The 4000 Sioux jerseys will play a much more prominent visual on national TV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, ringneck28 said:

I just tried calling UMD to give them my number, but I have a feeling I know what file that is going into. 

I was able to get 2 tickets going the Duluth ticket office route. I don't know if they have any left.