25 minutes ago, AJS said:

Ohio State information:

Ohio State Athletic Ticket Office
555 Borror Dr
Room 1020
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 292-2624 | Fax: (614) 688-3032
Email: athletic.tix@osu.edu

FYI called and they said only season ticket holders are being given a shot at tickets.

I'm guessing we'll be seeing the majority of their allotment sold at Scheels Arena Thursday morning :lol:

1 minute ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

FYI called and they said only season ticket holders are being given a shot at tickets.

I'm guessing we'll be seeing the majority of their allotment sold at Scheels Arena Thursday morning :lol:

Great thanks I sent them an email. Not sure about info for Boston U. 

21 minutes ago, Kooshnitz said:

Good info. I actually called the UMD Ticket office (218)726-8595 and they said they are taking names and phone numbers and gathering a list and will call back this afternoon for anyone that wants to purchase them. Being a Sioux fan living in Duluth/Iron Range can have its benefits. I would suggest anyone else looking for tickets to call asap and get on the list. If needed i can possibly pick some up and bring them out for any Sioux fans this weekend. Not sure if they are SRO or seating. I have 2 SRO right now that I may just sell if I can get some real seats perhaps. Just figured Id pass this along and hopefully the more Sioux fans the better! 

I didn't bother contacting UMD as I figured there is no possible way they would have any tickets remaining....pathetic on their part if they do.

Tickets for the West Regional in Fargo are limited and fans must submit ticket request by filling in the information below or by calling the UMD Ticket Office from 9:00am - 11:00am on Monday, March 20th. Only All-Session tickets will be sold and are $120/ticket.  Ticket distribution will be based on a priority point system (same system in place for season ticket seat selection). A maxmium of two (2) tickets can be requested for this regional tournament.  The UMD Ticket Office will contact those fans whose request to receive tickets was approved by 4:00pm on Monday.  Ticket pick-up information will be provided to those receiving tickets.  Thank you for supporting the Bulldogs.

For additional questions please call the UMD Ticket Office at 218-726-8595 or email  umdtix@d.umn.edu.

14 minutes ago, AJS said:

Phone: 617-353-GOBU (4628).

Dennis Dunn, Manager of Ticketing
dadunn@bu.edu | 617-358-7010

Kristen Mansur, Assistant Manager of Ticketing
kmansur@bu.edu | 617-358-7013

I spoke with Dennis they have a wait-list. They are going with season ticket holders then will call you back tomorrow. This may be the best option, he sounded like there will be some available given the distance for travel from boston.

Here's the email I got from them as well. "Thanks for your email.  At this time, due to our limited allotment, we only have tickets available for season ticket holders.  We are building a wait list of non-season ticket holder requests which we may be able to fill after we accommodate our season ticket holders.  If you would like to be added to this wait list, please call 617-353-4628 (option #2) to provide some required information in order to be added.  "

44 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Wait? There are season ticket holders for Ohio State? Who knew, because they do t show up for games. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Per Scheels Arena - SRO is now on north side only (south side has been filled with seats since 2015).

Students DO NOT get first jump on SRO on the north end.  It is all first come, first serve - gates set to open 60 minutes before game time, per the box office. Get ready for the Oklahoma Land Rush but as they noted, tickets were only sold in order to maximize the space comfortably.  I'm sure those on the ice/glass will be in for a mosh pit experience. 

Bulldog Tap will run shuttles but only starting at 1:00 (one hour before gametime).  Not sure about Gastropub. 

Is it Friday yet?

3 hours ago, Kooshnitz said:

Good info. I actually called the UMD Ticket office (218)726-8595 and they said they are taking names and phone numbers and gathering a list and will call back this afternoon for anyone that wants to purchase them. Being a Sioux fan living in Duluth/Iron Range can have its benefits. I would suggest anyone else looking for tickets to call asap and get on the list. If needed i can possibly pick some up and bring them out for any Sioux fans this weekend. Not sure if they are SRO or seating. I have 2 SRO right now that I may just sell if I can get some real seats perhaps. Just figured Id pass this along and hopefully the more Sioux fans the better! 

If you end up getting extra "seats", I would gladly buy 2 and sell my SRO.  I have concerns about my short wife being content standing all day:D

40 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

Per Scheels Arena - SRO is now on north side only (south side has been filled with seats since 2015).

Students DO NOT get first jump on SRO on the north end.  It is all first come, first serve - gates set to open 60 minutes before game time, per the box office. Get ready for the Oklahoma Land Rush but as they noted, tickets were only sold in order to maximize the space comfortably.  I'm sure those on the ice/glass will be in for a mosh pit experience. 

Bulldog Tap will run shuttles but only starting at 1:00 (one hour before gametime).  Not sure about Gastropub. 

Is it Friday yet?

Thanks for posting.  I wonder how many SRO tickets were sold.  Hope it's not too crazy

13 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

There will be 7 NHL first-round draft picks playing in Fargo regional this weekend (Jost, Boeser, Keller, McAvoy, Bellows, Fabbro, Tufte).

Crazy. And could eventually be 8 with Oettinger. That HAS to be a record, right??

48 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

Is it Friday yet?

It was indeed, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Everyone quiet! Listen carefully! You can actually hear peoples work productivity dropping as the tourney approaches!

For sure.  I've been nervous since yesterday afternoon and thought to myself "I'm not doing anything all week"

Reminds me a pacing my Tampa hotel 7 hrs before the title game:lol:

2 minutes ago, franchise said:

For sure.  I've been nervous since yesterday afternoon and thought to myself "I'm not doing anything all week"

Reminds me a pacing my Tampa hotel 7 hrs before the title game:lol:

Yeah game cant get here soon enough! Come on men lets do this!