SiouxSports.com Forum

WEST Regional (fargo) - UMD/OSU ~~ BU/UND

AZSIOUX

33 minutes ago, Magiccitysiouxfan said:

I hate when the regional is in Fargo, 3 days now of ticket and tv talk and no talk of Hockey! I am guessing most people could care less where you are sitting or when your credit card was billed. How about do we think Tucker is playing, or strengths/weaknesses of BU. Can Ohio St shock the Dogs? Go Sioux!

That makes one of us

33 minutes ago, Magiccitysiouxfan said:

I hate when the regional is in Fargo, 3 days now of ticket and tv talk and no talk of Hockey! I am guessing most people could care less where you are sitting or when your credit card was billed. How about do we think Tucker is playing, or strengths/weaknesses of BU. Can Ohio St shock the Dogs? Go Sioux!

You are new here, but this the way that we roll in here.  We are a community of Sioux hockey fans and we talk about where others are sitting because we actually meet during the games.  Last weekend in MSP, there was a brunch for people who are in here.  We do talk plenty of hockey, but we also cover everything associated with the games.  Have fun and get to know some of the great people on this site.  You are not going to meet a more passionate bunch of fans.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ringneck28 said:

You are new here, but this the way that we roll in here.  We are a community of Sioux hockey fans and we talk about where others are sitting because we actually meet during the games.  Last weekend in MSP, there was a brunch for people who are in here.  We do talk plenty of hockey, but we also cover everything associated with the games.  Have fun and get to know some of the great people on this site.  You are not going to meet a more passionate bunch of fans.

New to contributing to the site, but not new at all to the site as I check it daily. And I always enjoy all the fans on here.....Well most anyway. HaHa. Just a little starved for hocey talk is all, did not mean to offend anyone.

1 minute ago, Avs_SiouxFan said:

This may be a dumb question or not the right place but how does one get the Saturday games on TV, ESPNU? It's that strictly an internet thing? Cost? Want to think ahead. Watching in CO. Go Sioux!

Check you cable package. ESPN U may be included. ESPN 3 games are online only. If you have a Roku, or similar device, you should be able to watch the games through the ESPN app on that device.

1 minute ago, Avs_SiouxFan said:

This may be a dumb question or not the right place but how does one get the Saturday games on TV, ESPNU? It's that strictly an internet thing? Cost? Want to think ahead. Watching in CO. Go Sioux!

If your internet provider is comcast, which seems to be common out here, then you should be able to stream it on espn3.com 

If your cable package includes ESPN U then you are all set.

1 hour ago, Siouxfan11 said:

I'm gonna go check out UNDs practice, would it be wrong to hang out and heckle the Duluth practice/players?

It is definitely not wrong to provide a timely T. Poolman update. ;)

Hello everyone! Been lurking on here for the past couple of weeks to get insight because I've never paid this close of attention to the Playoff process. I went to UND pre name change and joined the military among other things and now am back to finish my degree. I'm from Duluth, but saw the Frozen Faceoff with my own eyes and any loyalty I had for the team my dad had season tickets to when I was a kid is gone after that fiasco. 

Now, back on topic, I just didn't want to do my first post and have people wonder who I am :lol:

I scored a ticket the the regional and had a question about the fan fest. Is beer comparable in price to what it would be at the Ralph/X/Target Center or is it cheaper? Is it quicker to get in from the fan fest versus the normal gate? I'm just trying decide whether it's worth it to get a ticket to it or not.