SiouxSports.com Forum

WEST Regional (fargo) - UMD/OSU ~~ BU/UND

AZSIOUX

4 minutes ago, ringneck28 said:

Watch out people, I have a feeling there are some scam artists out there too.  I just got a text and it wasn't from around here.  Wanted me to mail a check.  Yeah right. 

32 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Caveat emptor. 

1 hour ago, ringneck28 said:

Watch out people, I have a feeling there are some scam artists out there too.  I just got a text and it wasn't from around here.  Wanted me to mail a check.  Yeah right. 

That's why I only do wire transfers. Just had someone mail me a check for $700 even though I only posted my tickets for $200! What a sucker

I keep thinking about the cheap azzed sh!t should have been penalties that duluth got away with pisunk especially on Cam - the one on Tucker is an embarrassment - Can we play them again without retaliation?  Scares me but if we get up a few or down & time is running out watch out - Has the crowd ever gone on ice & beat the crap out of anyone ? :angry:

5 minutes ago, Fetch said:

I keep thinking about the cheap azzed sh!t should have been penalties that duluth got away with pisunk especially on Cam - the one on Tucker is an embarrassment - Can we play them again without retaliation?  Scares me but if we get up a few or down & time is running out watch out - Has the crowd ever gone on ice & beat the crap out of anyone ? :angry:

Too bad the kid for OSU got suspended...sounds like he's a real hatchet man and would love to soften up the Bulldogs a little.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Biddco said:

Just don't be a dink and you'll be fine. 

Agreed. Every group may have some bad fans. In general, if you are nice, most of them will be to. I've actually seen some Sioux fans yelling at a Gopher fan and his daughter who couldn't have been more than 5. That was a long time ago, but pretty ugly. Unfortunately, there are some in every crowd.

4 minutes ago, Kooshnitz said:

Illl be there to let me know if you wanna grab a beer! GO SIOUX!

We may have to do that between games, no beer sold in arena.  But there will be at the fanfest, if I am correct.  No reentrance either, so lets encourage the UMD guys to leave between the games. ;)