Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
cowboys5xsbs

Selection Sunday thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Wait, I thought they were going to cancel the tournament this year because they were going to just hand the title to BU because of their precious "diaper dandies"? At least that is what it sounded like in pre-season.

I relish the opportunity to play and beat them.

Is that you, Gornall?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone going to the game, PLEASE make a Beat the Diaper Dandies sign, with each of the guys names on it! That would be great on TV!!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Could someone going to the game, PLEASE make a Beat the Diaper Dandies sign, with each of the guys names on it! That would be great on TV!!

:lol:

That would be AWESOME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we all just take a moment to congratulate the Gophers on being

the best team in the coun--

the best team in the sta--

the best team in their conf--

the best team in Mpls?

.... Go Irish!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Can we all just take a moment to congratulate the Gophers on being

the best team in the coun--

the best team in the sta--

the best team in their conf--

the best team in Mpls?

.... Go Irish!

Today maybe, yesterday morning they were no better than fifth best in Minneapolis.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2017 at 3:32 PM, JohnboyND7 said:

So I'm assuming that I'm not the only Notre Dame fan this week? Welcome to the party guys!

We're Notre Dame fans until the second round. After that? TBD. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2017 at 11:59 AM, siouxweet said:

If UND can't beat BU on Friday in Fargo we should never be able to bring up the west teams getting screwed out east argument.

True....but this BU team is slightly different than most teams (in a given year).  Their talent is through the roof.  They'd have a good shot at beating any team in the country anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

True....but this BU team is slightly different than most teams (in a given year).  Their talent is through the roof.  They'd have a good shot at beating any team in the country anywhere.

Agreed, kind of silly to say if we can't beat a team that has a better PWR than us we can't ever groan about West teams going East.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×