SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD - NCHC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

22 minutes ago, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

I have posted this on a couple of other threads, but figured the more the better:

Does anyone know of a venue where we could watch the Sioux hockey games next week with other UND fans in the Phoenix area?  O'Sullivan's two bars have apparently closed their doors as of last year, so I guess they are not an option this year.

Our flight to AZ will leave on Tuesday, so we would appreciate hearing any info on this before Tuesday morning.

BWW will put the game on

1 hour ago, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

I have posted this on a couple of other threads, but figured the more the better:

Does anyone know of a venue where we could watch the Sioux hockey games next week with other UND fans in the Phoenix area?  O'Sullivan's two bars have apparently closed their doors as of last year, so I guess they are not an option this year.

Our flight to AZ will leave on Tuesday, so we would appreciate hearing any info on this before Tuesday morning.

RT O'Sullivan's Mesa on Superstition Springs Blvd (off of S. Powers Rd) is still open and will have it on.  There may be a lot of blue hairs in there, but the games will be on...