SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD - NCHC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Should my kid play NCAA or major juniors?  Boy look at that Duluth team take runs with zero consequences.  Juniors they'll send out a guy to fight and settle it.  

Okay son. Let's go to Windsor. 

Your kid's like 3...is he officially de-committing?

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

What is sad is that Duluth has talented players. Don't they believe they can win that kind of game? 

They want us done quickly in the ncaa. I'm now a fan of anyone playing the dogs, even the gophers 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Emerald joker said:

Well if the refs aren't going to call everything why not do it

Why won't the officials call it? 

Maybe some player that gets hurt because a game gets out of control needs to sue an official for not doing their job. 

13 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

No, that was the game where one of the DU players hit Chay at the end of the 2nd (?)

I remember radke running out of the lockerroom at the end of the period to come out and rag doll Brandon vossberg. Was radkes 2nd fight of the game. Fun game to be at. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Username Taken said:

I remember radke running out of the lockerroom at the end of the period to come out and rag doll Brandon vossberg. Was radkes 2nd fight of the game. Fun game to be at. 

I remember Vossberg not wanting anything to do with Radke at the end of the period when they came out of the box.