SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD - NCHC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

Let's get this party started. Come on UND! It will be tough but we can beat the Dogs. We don't necessarily match up the best with them but if the boys play like they did last night they can lock it down. 

• Upvote 3

UND can beat anyone the way they played team defense last night. Question is are they satisfied now they made the NCAA tournament and will be in Fargo next Friday or they wanting to win the league tournament championship? I'll go with the later.

3-2 Sioux

@cwolanin20 with a marker tonight

• Upvote 3

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

UND can beat anyone the way they played team defense last night. Question is are they satisfied now they made the NCAA tournament and will be in Fargo next Friday or they wanting to win the league tournament championship? I'll go with the later.

3-2 Sioux

Agree I think we will see more scoring tonight. I say 4-2 Sioux!

8 minutes ago, Mhockey said:

I'm beginning to feel that instead of subscribing to nchc it would be cheaper to just stream individual games. They don't cover a lot of them and it's frustrating. Anyone else feel this way?

Depends on your situation.  We dropped cable 2 years ago so we use NCHCtv all season long.  More than pays for itself and the SIOUX broadcasts (home) are excellent quality.

The CBSSports nights make it a night on the town but totally worth it if you ask me.

16 minutes ago, Mhockey said:

I'm beginning to feel that instead of subscribing to nchc it would be cheaper to just stream individual games. They don't cover a lot of them and it's frustrating. Anyone else feel this way?

8 minutes ago, BeazSioux said:

Depends on your situation.  We dropped cable 2 years ago so we use NCHCtv all season long.  More than pays for itself and the SIOUX broadcasts (home) are excellent quality.

The CBSSports nights make it a night on the town but totally worth it if you ask me.

I like how I can see every team play on NCHC.tv. Is it cheaper for just a single team all year?

31 minutes ago, Mhockey said:

I'm beginning to feel that instead of subscribing to nchc it would be cheaper to just stream individual games. They don't cover a lot of them and it's frustrating. 

They cover over 90 some percent of the games. I consider that a lot.

NCHC.tv is a great deal if you buy the month or season passes. Individual games are in no way cheaper ($15 for a day or $20 for a month)

Methinks tonight is a great time to wear the green jerseys (business suits shipped to Fargo).

My bet is that any players that are dinged up for UND won't play tonight.  Boeser, Shaw, Bowen?  It's a big game, but they are now definitely in Fargo next weekend and that's got to be the bigger focus moving forward. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

Methinks tonight is a great time to wear the green jerseys (business suits shipped to Fargo).

My bet is that any players that are dinged up for UND won't play tonight.  Boeser, Shaw, Bowen?  It's a big game, but they are now definitely in Fargo next weekend and that's got to be the bigger focus moving forward. 

totally agree....rest whoever needs rest and let gornall get the ot winner sending them on a high note to fargo

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Cratter said:

They cover over 90 some percent of the games. I consider that a lot.

NCHC.tv is a great deal if you buy the month or season passes. Individual games are in no way cheaper ($15 for a day or $20 for a month)

It's beneficial especially for those out of the area. If you make it to a lot of home games I'm not sure it's as beneficial. Like if you're a season ticket holder and just want away games, if the away games are on CBSSports and not on NCHCTV... Doesn't do as much good.

• Upvote 1

Call it superstition, but I don't mind losing a game in the conf tourney unless it has a big impact on the next week.  I know it doesn't work that way, but I feel like it's flushing that last loss out of the system. 

40 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

This is a possibility. Montgomery just scratched most of his top players plus his goalie for the afternoon game.

1 hour ago, Siouxhawkey said:

2 GameDay threads, wasnt one started already?

Yea but if the same person starts it every time then they are guarenteed victory. This one is way better than that other crappy one. Unfortunantely the damage has already been done so UMD will win tonight 5-2. Sad but at least we are going to the regionals. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

3 minutes ago, UNDHawks4life said:

Yea but if the same person starts it every time then they are guarenteed victory. This one is way better than that other crappy one. Unfortunantely the damage has already been done so UMD will win tonight 5-2. Sad but at least we are going to the regionals. 

Quoting your other username....classic.

Isn't there a street you can go play in or something?

• Upvote 2