SiouxSports.com Forum

On 4/25/2017 at 1:48 PM, hoops44 said:

if my bet was that UND beats AZ or the spread vs AZ ...that is not be any stretch making a perceived to be factual statement regarding the outcome of said game simply an opinion.... ...Kabish?? Furthermore I initially indicated that an interest in Mormon Culture  MIGHT be a factor in his return to the State Of Utah...where over 60% of the Pop base identifies as Mormon.... Of course the bozo climbs out of his gopherhole and gets is shorts in a knot  as if I unequivocally said the Shanks was going to Utah so that he could be closer to his KKK allies. He must have a problem with Mormon Christans or why the fuss

You should invest in a mirror. 

On 4/25/2017 at 1:48 PM, hoops44 said:

if my bet was that UND beats AZ or the spread vs AZ ...that is not be any stretch making a perceived to be factual statement regarding the outcome of said game simply an opinion.... ...Kabish?? Furthermore I initially indicated that an interest in Mormon Culture  MIGHT be a factor in his return to the State Of Utah...where over 60% of the Pop base identifies as Mormon.... Of course the bozo climbs out of his gopherhole and gets is shorts in a knot  as if I unequivocally said the Shanks was going to Utah so that he could be closer to his KKK allies. He must have a problem with Mormon Christans or why the fuss

Your assonance is asinine 

35 minutes ago, NoDakFan said:

So....Has anyone heard any peeps from the Athletic Department about their route with Jones' contract? 

I'm sure everything is done and waiting for a bit more for the blowback of the women's hockey cut to die down to announce.  I predict within the next week or two.

I talked to Jones last night at the Champion's Ball. There is no question that his full focus is on next year and recruiting. I would guess his extension will be announced soon. Faison has had a couple of deaths in his family lately and has not been in town much - that is probably slowing the process. 

16 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I talked to Jones last night at the Champion's Ball. There is no question that his full focus is on next year and recruiting. I would guess his extension will be announced soon. Faison has had a couple of deaths in his family lately and has not been in town much - that is probably slowing the process. 

He mention any non conf games?

On 5/1/2017 at 10:12 AM, nodak651 said:

He mention any non conf games?

No specifics except I think an early season tourney at a very desirable location will soon be finalized  

• Upvote 1

What should we make of this:

Carter Brooks, Lakeville North Grad and former C-SP basketball player is transferring here for the 17-18 season.  Guessing he will have 3 years left to play.

43 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Carter Brooks, Lakeville North Grad and former C-SP basketball player is transferring here for the 17-18 season.  Guessing he will have 3 years left to play.

ok get for walk on

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Seems like a weird get. Saw UNDhoops mentioned on twitter maybe a possibility he's a really good friend or family with a recruit. 

50 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

Too bad the AD did not have the foresight  to sign Jonesy on the cheap a year ago

You mean, like, a year ago, when we were 101 pages into the Fire Brian Jones thread?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

His dad played at Minot State and mom was a former NDSU player.

I don't think they had a finalized schedule until about late September or October for last season as they tried desperately to find non-conference games.   I wouldn't be surprised if it played out that way again this season.

2 minutes ago, the green team said:

I don't think they had a finalized schedule until about late September or October for last season as they tried desperately to find non-conference games.   I wouldn't be surprised if it played out that way again this season.

good to know. I couldn't remember when it came out last year.