SiouxSports.com Forum

49 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

So sorry bud but Bradley is not a big pay day game

Actually, I believe it was.  From what I was told it was a substantial pay day, as are most 1 and done's with Valley Schools (they've got money to bring in opponents).  Plus we got the win.  I'm just pointing out that 2 money games a year has been pretty standard since the move Division 1, something you previously stated wasn't the case.  I was attempted to use facts to show that you may have been mistaken.

jdub27   
1 hour ago, hoops44 said:

So sorry bud but Bradley is not a big pay day game

I know that they paid more than bus fare and he left out that UND also played at Kansas State that season.  A B1G team, a B12 team and a MVC team. 

Also played at Bowling Green in 2013/2014.

Looks to me that 2016-2017 was the outlier. Guessing they would have scheduled another money game but they instead were trying to get a home game that fell through.

7 hours ago, hoops44 said:

actually my good man ...2 cash cow games for UND this year vs the usual one

Do you know how much UND gets for those games? Is it as much as an FBS football game? 

UNDhoops   
1 hour ago, darell1976 said:

Do you know how much UND gets for those games? Is it as much as an FBS football game? 

no. College ball buy games are 5 figures. 

• Upvote 1

The NDSU men's game on Dec 9th at UND is part of a doubleheader mens/women's against NDSU of course.  Since its a Saturday, and the hockey team is on the road at St Cloud St, it must be at the Ralph.  Highly doubt they would schedule a double header at the Betty against NDSU.