SWSiouxMN

#15 UND (22-9) vs #2 Arizona (30-4) 3/16 8:50 NCAA 1st Round

334 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Same old thing for hockey. They should take a backseat this weekend. UND and "ol' time hockey" are the butt of all jokes amongst people who realize football and basketball is where the potential really lies. 

I will say this again because some of you just can't grasp this- our athletic department is stretched thin this weekend. I don't give a crap about your opinion of hockey. Add in spring break and the result is no band. Get over it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nodak78 said:

C7FH2XRU0AAsStN.jpg:large

Well I'll be darned, the band is there. Everyone can relax now. Sarcasm aside, I am glad they are there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't it a hired local band who we just threw them some tshirts??

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DB Cooper said:

Isn't it a hired local band who we just threw them some tshirts??

 

 

soros hired them

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Well I'll be darned, the band is there. Everyone can relax now. Sarcasm aside, I am glad they are there.

They have horns. It's not like our band is legendary and really entertaining. Hopefully they're good.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DB Cooper said:

Isn't it a hired local band who we just threw them some tshirts??

 

 

What's the difference??  You watching a concert tonight or hoops?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

They have horns. It's not like our band is legendary and really entertaining. Hopefully they're good.

Exactly,  average personw watching won't know the difference. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teeder11 said:

What's the difference??

tell that to robert brooks and you'll wake in a ditch with a busted head

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

tell that to robert brooks and you'll wake in a ditch with a busted head

I think Bob would know I'm there to watch basketball first and foremost. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teeder11 said:

What's the difference??

simlp qusstion? lol:silly:

For real tho, I am glad there is some type of noise, just like to make fun

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would've been funny if we could have hired one of those sick HBCU bands.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping the game would be televised but I spose ITS JUST UND so I guess not, I cant find it on tv >(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

I will say this again because some of you just can't grasp this- our athletic department is stretched thin this weekend. I don't give a crap about your opinion of hockey. Add in spring break and the result is no band. Get over it.

I side with president Kennedy (and the majority of this country's DI ADs), but I suppose your understanding of academic and athletic leadership is superior. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Well I'll be darned, the band is there. Everyone can relax now. Sarcasm aside, I am glad they are there.

Hired Utah high school band

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

I was hoping the game would be televised but I spose ITS JUST UND so I guess not, I cant find it on tv >(

It will be on TBS, or its March Madness app.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

I was hoping the game would be televised but I spose ITS JUST UND so I guess not, I cant find it on tv >(

Ummmm, it doesn't start until after the VCU- St. Mary's game.  About 9:05 pm

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

Hired Utah high school band

I'm aware, you didn't read my comments above. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UNDColorado said:

You didn't read my comments above. 

I did not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

Ummmm, it doesn't start until after the VCU- St. Mary's game.  About 9:05 pm

 Ahh gotcha ya

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

:).  The big question is Loyall J. gonna lead them out with his flag?

Edited by Sioux_FF
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be a tough day at the office tomorrow - will need to have a closed door conference call (nap). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now