SiouxSports.com Forum

#15 UND (22-9) vs #2 Arizona (30-4) 3/16 8:50 NCAA 1st Round

SWSiouxMN

After getting down big for a while in first half....looked like it might be a blowout.  Great comeback in the second half to make it interesting for a while in the second half and fun to watch!  If that charge was called instead of a block......might have kept it close a lot longer.   Great effort team!  

1 minute ago, Hambone said:

Man am I going to miss Hooker!  He was such a great leader for this team.  Also will miss Baldwin's shooting.  Need someone to consistently knock down the threes next year.

Maybe some height under the basket may help too. Get some 7 footers like Arizona. 

2 minutes ago, Hambone said:

Man am I going to miss Hooker!  He was such a great leader for this team.  Also will miss Baldwin's shooting.  Need someone to consistently knock down the threes next year.

Maybe Moody can be that guy.....

Great effort by this team tonight.  I have to say they represented the school well and I'm proud of them.  Arizona has a ton of talent, so it will be interesting to see how they do in this tournament.  They definitely are capable of beating anyone in the tourney, though I can see how they'd frustrate the hell out of their fans at times. 

• Upvote 1

Man I hope future teams have this much heart. To not give up after being down 16 after the first half and  to bring the game within 7 half way through the second half against a number 2 ranked team shows the great character of the men on the team. Never gave up and kept it interesting!

Very proud of this team, they never quit and played very well offensively. If both teams hit their average in free throws they would have covered, easily. Arizona had to have had one of the best nights in NCAA history from the stripe, no way they could duplicate that again. Even though they lost by 18, I thought it was a very good showing, when you consider the size and skill Arizona had. 

• Upvote 1