Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrandonH61

LTB West Regional Fan Fest

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have any fan fest tickets they won't be using. Looking for 2 more.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also looking for Fan Fest tickets, are they avaible to purchase out there anywhere right now?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Esoxpirate said:

I am also looking for Fan Fest tickets, are they avaible to purchase out there anywhere right now?

I can't find them for sale anywhere.  I thought I had heard of people buying fan fest tickets although they didn't have tickets for the game.  They were hoping they'd be able to get game tickets later.  I thought maybe some of those people would come forward and get rid of their fan fest tickets. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BrandonH61 said:

I can't find them for sale anywhere.  I thought I had heard of people buying fan fest tickets although they didn't have tickets for the game.  They were hoping they'd be able to get game tickets later.  I thought maybe some of those people would come forward and get rid of their fan fest tickets. 

 

Ok, If you call the Scheels arena, you can buy Fan Fest tickets over the phone.  If nobody answers, leave ur name and number and they will call you back.  They will be serving adult beverages at fan fest and you can come and go between games between Fan Fest and the Arena. 

 

Esox

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 9:20 AM, Esoxpirate said:

 

Ok, If you call the Scheels arena, you can buy Fan Fest tickets over the phone.  If nobody answers, leave ur name and number and they will call you back.  They will be serving adult beverages at fan fest and you can come and go between games between Fan Fest and the Arena. 

 

Esox

Got them. Thanks Esox. Much appreciated.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0