SiouxSports.com Forum

LTB West Regional Fan Fest

7 minutes ago, Esoxpirate said:

I am also looking for Fan Fest tickets, are they avaible to purchase out there anywhere right now?

I can't find them for sale anywhere.  I thought I had heard of people buying fan fest tickets although they didn't have tickets for the game.  They were hoping they'd be able to get game tickets later.  I thought maybe some of those people would come forward and get rid of their fan fest tickets. 

21 hours ago, BrandonH61 said:

I can't find them for sale anywhere.  I thought I had heard of people buying fan fest tickets although they didn't have tickets for the game.  They were hoping they'd be able to get game tickets later.  I thought maybe some of those people would come forward and get rid of their fan fest tickets. 

Ok, If you call the Scheels arena, you can buy Fan Fest tickets over the phone.  If nobody answers, leave ur name and number and they will call you back.  They will be serving adult beverages at fan fest and you can come and go between games between Fan Fest and the Arena. 

Esox

On 3/17/2017 at 9:20 AM, Esoxpirate said:

Ok, If you call the Scheels arena, you can buy Fan Fest tickets over the phone.  If nobody answers, leave ur name and number and they will call you back.  They will be serving adult beverages at fan fest and you can come and go between games between Fan Fest and the Arena. 

Esox

Got them. Thanks Esox. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1