SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

AZSIOUX

31 minutes ago, ringneck28 said:

Speaking of, I was wondering if there was a place I could pick up my green card too.  This will be my first games of the year too.  I thought it might get pulled from me too.

Although your transgressions are great, you can pick yours up at the United Center on April 8th.

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Hell has frozen over, ladies and gentlemen.  MafiaMan is returning to the Target Center!  Thank you @sprig for posting the phone number for the folks at the NCHC ticket office in Atlanta.  I talked to Jonathan a few minutes ago and booked my seats for Friday's games.  Great fun talking to him - he knows his hockey and the Fighting Sioux Hawks Sioux!    

Somebody must have hacked your post; fixed it for you. :)

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Although your transgressions are great, you can pick yours up at the United Center on April 8th.

Dang, I guess I will be SOL since I am selling my first and last born to get tickets to the regional, I guess I won't get my green card back.  :(

13 minutes ago, LeftyZL said:

Just an FYI....I bought 2 tickets for Saturday just now and he saved me $43 in fees.

Nice.  I gave him the link to SiouxSports.com and expect to see a new registration here soon.  If you do call between now and tomorrow to get tickets, tell him you saw it on this site.  

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Shameless bump.  719-219-5755 Jonathan at the NCHC ticket office.  

He is the guy that called me and I bought from. Great guy, and I loved hearing him talk about how "big shots are talking about it going back to the X"! Thought that was cool...

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

He is the guy that called me and I bought from. Great guy, and I loved hearing him talk about how "big shots are talking about it going back to the X"! Thought that was cool...

I know that when they called me for an opinion survey, I expressed how much better the X is than TC.  She said that they were hearing that from lots of people who did the survey.  She them asked why I felt that way and when I listed about 10 reasons, she was taken back by how much the difference is.  I really hope that this isn't just lip service to get us to buy tickets. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, ringneck28 said:

I know that when they called me for an opinion survey, I expressed how much better the X is than TC.  She said that they were hearing that from lots of people who did the survey.  She them asked why I felt that way and when I listed about 10 reasons, she was taken back by how much the difference is.  I really hope that this isn't just lip service to get us to buy tickets. 

Agreed.  I gave Jonathan an earful about Target Center but told him because of the sweet ticket prices, I was going to put the LOVE of the team ahead of my HATE for the venue.  I am excited to see North Dakota play Friday night.  Anyone else hopping on the light rail south of town on Friday afternoon?  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HockeyMom said:

My last post (not including the ticket forum) was probably crying that ZParise left early....

:0  Why?  Should your new screen name be "HockeyMomX8" now or something?  'Cuz that would explain a lot.  :D

Welcome back!

• Upvote 1

I have gone to this the last three years - didn't go this year like many of you have shared. Not knowing for sure if we were going to make it and other commitments messed me up from going. I am interested in how many here said they weren't going but changed their mind and decided to go.