SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

I may have 4 seats available for the Non-Sioux games if you want them. You would have to sit with me and my daughter...Lol. The rest of the family will be shopping during the other two games. If they don't go, which I think is a huge possibility, they are yours free...

114 row P. 

Not going to work.  Once you are in the door, to leave and come back in you have to have a non-removable wrist band.  So they can't leave after the first game and let someone else come in to watch the next game.  The tickets cannot be rescanned (or maybe the correct terminology is they will not be rescanned).

6 minutes ago, Siouxman said:

Not going to work.  Once you are in the door, to leave and come back in you have to have a non-removable wrist band.  So they can't leave after the first game and let someone else come in to watch the next game.  The tickets cannot be rescanned (or maybe the correct terminology is they will not be rescanned).

I knew there was a catch!

Okay, so between the start of my beer league game tonight and after having just found out that Cornell won and we dropped to eleventh in the PWR, I'm not feeling nearly as good about our sweep of St. Cloud now. Feel like we are still on life support to make the national tournament. 

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Okay, so between the start of my beer league game tonight and after having just found out that Cornell won and we dropped to eleventh in the PWR, I'm not feeling nearly as good about our sweep of St. Cloud now. Feel like we are still on life support to make the national tournament. 

I think we still have like an 80% chance from what I saw 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Siouxman said:

We carried our wrist bands out with us last year. So what's the difference? They don't make you put it on...

8 hours ago, Godsmack said:

@Godsmack

Well, thanks for nothing!  Had your beer league team WON its game last night, North Dakota would be tied for 10th this morning!  

9 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Play with the CHN You are the Committee tool and you'll feel better.  If we win one game, we're pretty much a lock.  Even if we lose both games and most of the favorites(or all of them) win their tourneys we're also in.  So definitely not on life support :lol: Feel better?

Don't believe we'd lose to WMU again, so that should be good for 1 win. Unless we beat Denver, who will be playing to win all 3 trophies (like we were last year, when we played flat and uninspired). Since UND is the only team that may need to win, they may be the only team that plays to win in the tourney.

2 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I understand DU picked the early game Friday?

Makes sense. Could possibly affect number of UND fans in attendance. Won't affect the 7 DU fans coming.

3 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

We carried our wrist bands out with us last year. So what's the difference? They don't make you put it on...

SSSHHHHHHH!  Someone at the Target Center might be reading this and figure out they are doing something else wrong.

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Makes sense. Could possibly affect number of UND fans in attendance. Won't affect the 7 DU fans coming.

Yeah, they wouldn't want to sell an extra 3-4K tickets at all.  Plus have the prime game in primetime.  Makes no sense what so ever.  Guess I will be hitting the road at 6am like last year, IF THIS IS TRUE.

9 minutes ago, Siouxman said:

SSSHHHHHHH!  Someone at the Target Center might be reading this and figure out they are doing something else wrong.

One at the TC is smart enough.....trust me

5 minutes ago, ringneck28 said:

Yeah, they wouldn't want to sell an extra 3-4K tickets at all.  Plus have the prime game in primetime.  Makes no sense what so ever.  Guess I will be hitting the road at 6am like last year, IF THIS IS TRUE.

It makes complete sense.  If I were a team I'd always rather play the early game.  It sucks playing the late game, then getting up and playing the early game the next afternoon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

It makes complete sense.  If I were a team I'd always rather play the early game.  It sucks playing the late game, then getting up and playing the early game the next afternoon.

Actually benefits UND too IMO

2 hours ago, George M. Bluth said:

I guess I just looked on the Target Center website, and single day Friday were $21.50.  Jumps up to just over $31 with all of the ridiculous fees.

I do see that single-day Friday tickets are for sale via the TC site.  But @ $71.50/ticket. The seat was in 113.

What section were you looking at for $21.50/ticket?