SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

I bought tickets, I called the box office and the guy said if you order by phone that you can order any section, although the prices he told me were quite a bit more than I read online. He said tickets on the glass were 500 something (all sessions) and after fees were 625 a seat.

29 minutes ago, fightingsioux08 said:

I bought tickets, I called the box office and the guy said if you order by phone that you can order any section, although the prices he told me were quite a bit more than I read online. He said tickets on the glass were 500 something (all sessions) and after fees were 625 a seat.

Ish, too much money! Here's what they said to me about buying by phone. The website worked for me the next time I tried so I got my 4 seats.

15075811924602010395652081512074.jpg

I never received an email about priority seats and I have bought tickets the last 2 years.  I am really curious why I paid so much for the seats compared to seeing the priced online for 300 something.  Pm me the price you end up paying for your seats if you could please.

4 hours ago, fightingsioux08 said:

I never received an email about priority seats and I have bought tickets the last 2 years.  I am really curious why I paid so much for the seats compared to seeing the priced online for 300 something.  Pm me the price you end up paying for your seats if you could please.

Well according to that email I would be real nervous to find out who you bought tickets from over the phone!

I paid $161 per seat taxes and fees included.