SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

AZSIOUX

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Thank goodness.  The Target Center was a total dump and the staff members were easily some of the most unprofessional people I've come in contact with. Good riddance!

100% agree. Glad the NCHC is moving the tournament out of that arena. The renovations/improvements their making is only slapping lipstick on a pig. 

2 hours ago, Siouxloopy said:

I hope they only sell tickets for the lower bowl and maybe club level. If they open the upper deck it's going to look very empty in there. Thought they should have done the same at the Target Center, it'll only be worse at the X. Was especially evident on TV.

One price. All lower bowl. Its really shouldn't be a discussion. 

In the instence that sells out you sell the upper bowl tickets for the same price. The "sorry you waited to long to buy ticket tax."

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

And here I was all upset today because my wife told me that the kids aren't really mine.  Go away, rainy clouds...the NCHC just made this a sunshiney day!  :lol:

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, UND1981 said:

Conference tourney returns to the Xcel in a 99% rodent free environment.  How can life get better than this?

Always found it funny at the Target Center seeing Gopher fans at the Frozen Faceoff when the Big10 was playing across the river at the X.

Could just see the thought bubble above their head "So this is what a quality hockey conference looks like".

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And here I was all upset today because my wife told me that the kids really aren't mine.  Go away, rainy clouds...the NCHC just made this a sunshiney day!  :lol:

Well.....with your now decreased "parental" responsibilities you have no excuse not to hit the X in March!

#freeMM

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Well.....with your now decreased "parental" responsibilities you have no excuse not to hit the X in March!

#freeMM

Yea, but there's always a down-side.  @Wilbur won't be able to join me thanks to some additional child-support expenses that he'll be on the hook for.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Always found it funny at the Target Center seeing Gopher fans at the Frozen Faceoff when the Big10 was playing across the river at the X.

Could just see the thought bubble above their head "So this is what a quality hockey conference looks like".

They are so against the B1G they refused to go to the B1G tournament at the X.