SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

AZSIOUX

7 minutes ago, Speez said:

Anybody able to get CBS SN games live on Roku? Tried several times in the past with no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Yes, I was curious about this too!  I downloaded the CBS Sports app and it's trash.  Nothing live, just videos about fantasy football.

7 minutes ago, George M. Bluth said:

Yes, I was curious about this too!  I downloaded the CBS Sports app and it's trash.  Nothing live, just videos about fantasy football.

As far as I know, it's not possible. I'd love to be proven wrong though. 

YouTubeTV is a new live TV streaming service, and one of its included channels is CBS Sports Network, BUT it's not available for trial/purchase yet. No other streaming service carries it, and it doesn't appear possible with "TV Everywhere" with cable providers. Really hamstrung as a cord-cutter, lol.

Edit: These cable providers allow you access to stream the channel live via the app: Cox, Buckeye, Frontier, Optimum, WOW

40 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I have gone to this the last three years - didn't go this year like many of you have shared. Not knowing for sure if we were going to make it and other commitments messed me up from going. I am interested in how many here said they weren't going but changed their mind and decided to go.

I went Year 1 and that's it.  May not go again unless they move it to the X since TC really sucks for hockey.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, UND1981 said:

I went Year 1 and that's it.  May not go again unless they move it to the X since TC really sucks for hockey.

I went the first 3 years and said I wasn't going this year. I am still not going and might be in the same boat as UND1981 in that I may not go back unless it's moved to the X.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I have gone to this the last three years - didn't go this year like many of you have shared. Not knowing for sure if we were going to make it and other commitments messed me up from going. I am interested in how many here said they weren't going but changed their mind and decided to go.

Not going this year.  My wife and I went to NYC for that game, spent five days there,  and we've got tix for the regional.  I've already got half a dozen concerts lined up that I'm going to this summer.  Plus, My brother and I are headed to Mpls/St. Paul for a Wild game and the Twins home opener on back to back days the first week of April.  Something had to be cut...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Yes, I caved.  Sorry, I haven't been to a game all year and I couldn't resist St Patrick's day with UND hockey. 

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Agreed.  I gave Jonathan an earful about Target Center but told him because of the sweet ticket prices, I was going to put the LOVE of the team ahead of my HATE for the venue.  I am excited to see North Dakota play Friday night.  Anyone else hopping on the light rail south of town on Friday afternoon?  

I'll be walking down the road the light rail is on to the Pourhouse from work!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Me. Mine had more to do with baby No. 2 coming. I'm going on Friday, though!

1 hour ago, I Ranger said:

I went the first 3 years and said I wasn't going this year. I am still not going and might be in the same boat as UND1981 in that I may not go back unless it's moved to the X.

I guess I don't understand.  Why would a venue prevent you from watching your favorite team?

• Upvote 3

Just now, ChrisUND1 said:

I guess I don't understand.  Why would a venue prevent you from watching your favorite team?

Have you been there? It's a really tough rink to watch a game in. Obviously, we're spoiled having the REA, but when you can stay home and watch the game while drinking your own your beer, eat your own food and watch on your 7000 inch TV, it sometimes makes the choice tougher.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Me. Mine had more to do with baby No. 2 coming. I'm going on Friday, though!

My baby no. 2 is why I'm not going tomorrow.  She was supposed to show up March 14th so I didn't buy tickets, but decided February 18th was a better time to be born. 

Plus I went to the high school tournament last weekend.  I'll probably be at the game on Saturday, though, regardless of what time it is.  Although an evening game would certainly be easier to go to.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I know, just givin you crap bud haha

I wish I was going so badly but made plans with the wife for this weekend a while ago.

Will save myself for the Fargo regionals.

Wish I could be at the regionals. I hope the boys are there, too.

27 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Have you been there? It's a really tough rink to watch a game in. Obviously, we're spoiled having the REA, but when you can stay home and watch the game while drinking your own your beer, eat your own food and watch on your 7000 inch TV, it sometimes makes the choice tougher.

Sure have, and will be again tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Shameless bump.  719-219-5755 Jonathan at the NCHC ticket office.  

Wife just called and bought 4 tickets in the cheap seats using this number.  We save like $50+ in fees she said.   Almost pays for dinner!   He also helped my wife pick tickets in the end UND shoots at twice even though my wife didn't ask for it.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

You can watch a concert on your TV as well instead of going.  Doesn't mean it's more fun...