Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Target Center

Recommended Posts

Great news on the late game, means we can leave a little later, like 7am.  This also means 3-4 thousand more UND fans in the seats.  Did the NCHC finally get it that this is a money thing too?  My speculation is that Denver didn't want to play a 3pm(their time) game. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, krustyklown said:

I do see that single-day Friday tickets are for sale via the TC site.  But @ $71.50/ticket. The seat was in 113.

What section were you looking at for $21.50/ticket?

When you are on the Friday Single Session page, you need to click the Select Price Range button, not the Get Best Available Seats.  The $21.50 ($31.20) seats are upper level GA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The green beer sales just went up during the afternoon. Glad to see Minneapolis is welcoming FIGHTING SIOUX FANS BY COLORING THE BEER GREEN AND WEARING GREEN CLOTHING.:silly:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MafiaMan   
25 minutes ago, ringneck28 said:

Great news on the late game, means we can leave a little later, like 7am.  This also means 3-4 thousand more UND fans in the seats.  Did the NCHC finally get it that this is a money thing too?  My speculation is that Denver didn't want to play a 3pm(their time) game. 

So when #1 seed UND played at 4:00 pm, it's because we got screwed over by the WCHA and the Gopher Rule.  Then when we played at 4:00 pm in the NCHC, it's because the #1 seed needs the rest and likes the extra time off before playing on Saturday or avoids the quick turn-around in the 3rd place game.  Now the #1 seed Denver wants the late start because they're on Mountain Time and doesn't have to interrupt nappy-time in the early afternoon.  :lol:  

#Gopher Rule - the myth is debunked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Godsmack   
4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

@Godsmack

Well, thanks for nothing!  Had your beer league team WON its game last night, North Dakota would be tied for 10th this morning!  

Totally! We laid a big ole egg, losing 6-3 to the last place team! BUT, I was a plus -2 so don't blame shoddy defense on me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fetch   
1 hour ago, Ice Arena Man said:

The green beer sales just went up during the afternoon. Glad to see Minneapolis is welcoming FIGHTING SIOUX FANS BY COLORING THE BEER GREEN AND WEARING GREEN CLOTHING.:silly:

They usually throw us a parade too

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

Remember the whole "bracket integrity" thing last year....Fans wanted us in the late game, coaches wanted us in the early game ( extra rest). Denver will want the extra rest.

OR NOT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

So when #1 seed UND played at 4:00 pm, it's because we got screwed over by the WCHA and the Gopher Rule.  Then when we played at 4:00 pm in the NCHC, it's because the #1 seed needs the rest and likes the extra time off before playing on Saturday or avoids the quick turn-around in the 3rd place game.  Now the #1 seed Denver wants the late start because they're on Mountain Time and doesn't have to interrupt nappy-time in the early afternoon.  :lol:  

#Gopher Rule - the myth is debunked!

You should read Twitter on this! They are all over the "UND controls the NCHC" conspiracy! Especially the UMD fans...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

You should read Twitter on this! They are all over the "UND controls the NCHC" conspiracy! Especially the UMD fans...:lol:

That's because Twitter UMD fans are psychotic obsessive compulsive types! :lol:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wilbur   
29 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

You should read Twitter on this! They are all over the "UND controls the NCHC" conspiracy! Especially the UMD fans...:lol:

I can only imagine what drunken hockey fan/guy is leading that calvary....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

You should read Twitter on this! They are all over the "UND controls the NCHC" conspiracy! Especially the UMD fans...:lol:

Pfft!! Get back to me when ANYONE ELSES fan base even remotely comes close to rivaling our traveling numbers.  "We'd better give the Bulldogs the late game so their fans will have more time to buy tickets" said no conference official ever...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

What's the secret code for the discounted tickets? Didn't get one from MN youth hockey this year.

Call NCHC directly.  Worth a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MafiaMan   
3 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

What's the secret code for the discounted tickets? Didn't get one from MN youth hockey this year.

Try MINNHOCKEY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sprig said:

719-219-5755, avoid the "fees"

THIS^^  When they (NCHC) called me a few weeks ago to try sell me tickets, they said if you decide to go, call us directly and avoid the fees!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So where's the pre game party this weekend? Heard of the Pourhouse the Loon is also a hot spot with some nodak fans let's get a win this weekend and secure an ncaa spot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×