SiouxSports.com Forum

#1 UND (19-9) vs #8 PSU (15-15) Big Sky Quarterfinals 3/9 2:05

SWSiouxMN

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

I tuned in kinda late.  What's the story here?

I've been listening on the radio. Sounds like Hollins has been in the mix with some pretty hard fould. I think he threw a hard elbow to Cradall's head too. He was playing like that last week too.

I can see why the Iowa coach was pissed at the end of the UND game. I get playing hard until the end of the game, but full court pressing down by 20 with a couple minutes left and the other teams backups in? Really annoying. 

18 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Great win for the Fighting Hawks!

Now...do we want them to play Idaho or Montana?

My uneducated guess. I think Montana is slightly better right now even though Idaho finished one game ahead of Montana in the conference. Montana and Idaho split during the season. Should be a good game. These two teams have historically been rivals.

UND lost at Montana earlier this year and beat Idaho at home.

I like UND's chances against either, though I'm pulling for Idaho. Just happy its not EWU or Weber. Being first overall seed helped avoid those two teams. Mainly cheering for an upset of EWU by anyone.

35 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Just Internet TV.

ESPNU for the championship game.

Game time tomorrow is at 7:35 Central.

Maybe one more plus on moving to the Summit League as their tourney was broadcasted on Midco Sports Net, (of course if you don't have MSN then it won't be a plus).