SiouxSports.com Forum

Miami Look-A-Like Thread

siouxfan512

This is what it comes down to guy! Huge weekend for UND Hockey; time to pull out all the tricks, including the look-a-like thread. It obviously served the football team well last fall. Hockey players are a little tougher to do, as most of them tend to look more like politicians, but lets give it a go.

http://www.miamiredhawks.com/sports/m-hockey/mtt/mioh-m-hockey-mtt.html

3 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

The last hockey look a like didn't turn out well. It's more of a football thing for two reasons: 1. Roster size and diversity, not just race but body types, and 2. It actually works. I blame the hockey look a like thread for the bad chemistry this year.

Haha, just trying to mix it up a bit. But I will agree, these things are far more successful with football for the reasons you listed. Like I said half of these guys look like clean cut politicians. Still, I have to think someone could find a pretty good replica of Blasi or a couple of the guys.

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

Haha, just trying to mix it up a bit. But I will agree, these things are far more successful with football for the reasons you listed. Like I said half of these guys look like clean cut politicians. Still, I have to think someone could find a pretty good replica of Blasi or a couple of the guys.

Blasi is mr bean. Next question.

• Upvote 3