SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UNO - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

6 hours ago, siouxvikes said:

You heard me.  LOVE that there are others calling you out this year. 

Time to face it...your schtick on here has gotten old...and it's not just me saying it anymore.  But hey..keep up with the backhanded comments towards this year's team in an effort to validate your man-love for Hakstol.  At the end of the day, your IDOL still brought home NOTHING at the end of the year and the very first year he is gone, the Sioux bring home the hardware.  Man...that had to piss you off.....and apparently, it still does.   I'm done with ya. 

Thank God.  Hear that, no more infatuation following of every Mafia post here and over at GPL.  He said he's done.  It's over now right?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:23 PM, beebsb010 said:

Still not getting it, so I will just assume you indeed ARE drinking. 

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT NORTH DAKOTA. 

YOU brought up how the Gophers are so good and may win it all this year.  I SAID they are in a joke of a conference, their record doesn't impress me because of that and UMD or Denver would destroy them.  So....AGAIN......I'm not sure how any of the teams in their conference being ahead of UND has to do with anything. 

I'm hitting the hay because I'm obviously not getting through to you and you have seemed to be WANTING to piss people off the last few nights in these GDTs, so nighty night man!  Go Sioux

Weird.....it appears I was on to something eh MM?!   Ooooops!