SiouxSports.com Forum

-60's Throwback Jerseys and other jersey questions

ndak

Hello,

First post on this board. Glad I found it.

I follow the Sioux from Pennsylvania and I noticed that some UND fans during the WCHA Championship game were wearing a green -60's tie down jersey. Then on EBAY, I saw a 2004 Sioux Playoff Publication with a photo of a few players on it and one of the players (I believe Lundbohm) is wearing a -60's tie down jersey.

My question is, did the Sioux wear these in a game this year? If so how many games? And if they were used in a game, is the school selling any of the game used jerseys of this style?

Next Question is when the other throwbacks were used when the old arena was closed, did they use the throwbacks in the evhibition game against Manitoba in 01-02 or were they used against Denver in the last regular season game in 00-01?

Another note, if anyone is looking to sell and or trade any Sioux jerseys, please contact me and we can share what we have.

Go Sioux!!!

My question is, did the Sioux wear these in a game this year?  If so how many games?  And if they were used in a game, is the school selling any of the game used jerseys of this style?

Another note, if anyone is looking to sell and or trade any Sioux jerseys, please contact me and we can share what we have.

Go Sioux!!!

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those jersey's were worn only in the Hall of Fame game against UMD, then auctioned off. However, the last time I was in the Pro Shop at Engelstad Arena, they still had some new ones on hand.

Next Question is when the other throwbacks were used when the old arena was closed, did they use the throwbacks in the evhibition game against Manitoba in 01-02 or were they used against Denver in the last regular season game in 00-01?

The throwback jerseys with the old Blackhawk logo were worn during the exhibition game against Manitoba in 2001, the final game in the old Ralph.