SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SWSiouxMN

Big Sky Action 2/23

If anybody wanted to discuss the other games tonight, thought it would be good to put it here.

The most important game of the night is Weber @ EWU.  Weber wins and UND and Weber are tied up at first (with the tiebreaker going to UND).  An EWU win gives UND a one game lead over both teams in the conference with 3 to go. 

I haven't forgotten about the game thread for Saturday, I am just waiting for the conclusion of tonights action.

I am in Vegas and have some $ on EWU covering a 3 point spread so I hope it happens for a couple of reasons - mostly that it would give us a one game lead on both teams!

53 minutes ago, hoops44 said:

would prefer Weber win as EW likely to run out after tonight

I'd prefer we are a game up on each plus the tie breaker on both.  We'd have to lose two of our last three to lose the top seed

• Upvote 2

Seems like the refs are calling the game differently than when UND is on the court, could be our style I guess. Based on their remaining schedule Eastern could be riding high into the tourny.

23 minutes ago, AJS said:

That Idaho court is wild, it's like watching a game from the 70s.

I mean what's going on here? 

Just checked it out.

Yeah very odd.

And the Camera looks like its mounted on the ceiling. Feels like I'm watching a remotely controlled security camera. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cratter said:

Just checked it out.

Yeah very odd.

And the Camera looks like its mounted on the ceiling. Feels like I'm watching a remotely controlled security camera. 

And they think they should get a MWC invite lol