SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ WMU - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

Simo's idea of playing hockey is chipping it off the boards to their D.  Every time he touches the puck, including when no one is pressuring him.  That's a turnover in the NHL.

That has been this team's breakout M.O. for years.  Up and off the glass.  Up and off the glass.  Up and off the glass.  Yet other teams are one, maybe two passes and their away to open ice.  So I don't think it's just JS...

1 minute ago, Fetch said:

I couldn't make out the chant they kept using last night - suppose it's something that would offend my ears

Huh?  As a UND fan, you should be used to disparaging remarks and chants.  I am pretty immune to it, having traveled to many games and not wanting to spend game time in jail.  The only chant that really bugs me is the sieve chant, whether by UND fans or opponents.  It is almost always not the fault of the goalie.

Crap 0-2

I have to believe that every player wants to win every game....so the fact that we're being out played can't be pinned on lack of effort or wanting to win....they're just better than us. Maybe this team isn't in the upper echelon of hockey teams this year. And if it is because some players aren't in it 100% why are they at UND?