SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ WMU - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

Illness is making its way through our house and my workplace, so I've only got time/energy for a prediction this week (no weekend preview). Here goes:

The Prediction

With Jost and Boeser back, North Dakota's scoring lines are more balanced. Cam Johnson always plays well in his home state, and even though the Broncos have a more talented group than any other in recent memory, this feels like a weekend where everything clicks into place for the Hawks. UND 4-2, 3-2.

Discuss. :)

Dave

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Why did I buy nchc tv??? Not available...AGAIN 

I know.  Me too. I sent the NCHC Commissioner an email asking them to consider airing all the games on NCHC.TV.  Pretty sure I will get a courteous "piss off" reply.

3 minutes ago, bcblues said:

I know.  Me too. I sent the NCHC Commissioner an email asking them to consider airing all the games on NCHC.TV.  Pretty sure I will get a courteous "piss off" reply.

CBS College Sports made it a hard line item on the contract that their games could not be aired on NCHC.TV.  The NCHC wanted the option to air them, and CBS College Sports wouldn't budge.