SiouxSports.com Forum

@UNDSID -- What happened to it?

The Sicatoka

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

Perhaps with all his liking and retweeting political things lately, they decided it would be best if he did it with a personal account, rather than representing UND...

No they were fine with that....it was the nonstop Bluejays and CFL talk ....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Perhaps with all his liking and retweeting political things lately, they decided it would be best if he did it with a personal account, rather than representing UND...

if he loves canada so much how about he takes a job with the blue jays and pay all those taxes for that beautiful utopia north of the border...

13 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

So why doesn't he have a personal account and the Official @UNDSID account that he's assigned to run. 

I'm pretty sure he has a personal email account and his official "@und.edu" email account. Same thing. 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Based on the response to this thread, I guess I'm not the only person who noticed and wondered. :D

I didn't notice. I should have though because the tweets were a little personally flavored vs official und sid flavored. I'd guess everything just runs out of the team accounts now.

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

So why doesn't he have a personal account and the Official @UNDSID account that he's assigned to run. 

I'm pretty sure he has a personal email account and his official "@und.edu" email account. Same thing. 

I'm pretty sure it's his personal account. He just named it UNDSID. 

So, HOW DARE HE SHARE PERSONAL THINGS ON HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT ;)

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I'm pretty sure it's his personal account. He just named it UNDSID. 

So, HOW DARE HE SHARE PERSONAL THINGS ON HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT ;)

Right now it feels like bait-and-switch. 

I care what Jayson wants to put out as part of his day job. The rest is noise. There's enough noise in life. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1