SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks Magazine

D1 Media really does do a great job with their layouts and their stories they put in.  I expect the same with this new Fighting Hawks Magazine.  I remember the old Sioux Illustrated back in the day, and it was ok, but not great.  This should be a whole lot better.  

I expect the Fargo company was like hey we have everything covered in Fargo that we can with our 4 different magazines. Where can we make money now.

15 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

The new Fighting Hawks Magazine is ready to hit the shelves!!  

FHM.JPG

How'd you get this? Is it sent to Alumni?

18 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Wait until you see the "Beneath the Feathers" centerfold...we (finally!) get the Hawk's measurements, inspirations, and turn-offs.

Don't forget the wingspan. 

I have been a Champion's Club member for about 5 years. Every year I have to call and ask for my membership card and I never have it by first home football game. I am guessing I will also have to call to get my issue.

9 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

I have been a Champion's Club member for about 5 years. Every year I have to call and ask for my membership card and I never have it by first home football game. I am guessing I will also have to call to get my issue.

Do they send your tickets? 

I order my tickets through a friend so we can sit together. Basrd on past experience it is easier that way. I have to believe there are other club members who don't order tickets.

18 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

I order my tickets through a friend so we can sit together. Basrd on past experience it is easier that way. I have to believe there are other club members who don't order tickets.

No doubt, but a friend from Fargo didn't get his club cards and just bought single game  tickets when he could come. We'll see if he gets them this year since he bought season tickets. 

8 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Guess I won't hold my breath for the swimsuit issue. (Too soon?)

I thought we cut swimming and diving.  no swimsuit issue.

• Downvote 1