SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone consider going to Reno?

CMSioux

I was one of the few fans that was adamantly against Reno as a site for the Big Sky tourney, (still kinda am). But while I was watching the tournament last year on my computer and TV I really found myself wanting to be there. So this year I am making the trip and will be able to judge the experience first hand. I know many people hate idea of Reno, but think of it more as your going to support your school than supporting the site of the tournament.

I think if you have the money and or time to spare you should check it out at least once before you leave the Big Sky.

Just my two cents.  You guys have a heck of a team this year and they deserve to be supported.

20 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

It is 1500 mile one way to drive for us plus s full week out of the office and airline tickets are not in the budget. Will drive to Sioux Falls eadily in the future.

Exactly. Sioux Falls will be a regular trip for me but this whole Reno situation just doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, sprig said:

Would sure be nice to have the old system of playing at the home of the conference winner, given ND is in position to do that. 

VB fans from the west certainly didn't like traveling to Grand Forks,  however.

If that was still the case I would be double-timing it up to Grand Forks to be watching the tournament in person.

Can't do it in Reno. When Sioux Falls is involved I will be more likely to attend.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to go... but $$$$

• Upvote 1