SAC 7-6

PSU 5-8

NAU 4-9

UNC 4-10

ISU 3-10

SUU 2-11

Two things:

1) UND got every possible break tonight expect Weber winning

2) We see why it was important for UND to get this game.  Get away from the muck

17 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

he has stepped up in all facets of his game.  He has been huge in this 2nd half of the conference season.  Its finally coming together for him

He is absolutely deadly playing the high post with his short to mid range game. 

I've said it before, I'm no great basketball mind, but that refs were just terrible last night. I was glad to see Jones get the T and let them know how bad they were. Solid win by UND. Can't wait for Saturday night. I'll be watching on my tablet while the hockey game rolling as well. This team is a lot of fun to watch. So much potential here in the late part of the season.

It is going to be tough to beat Weber at their place.  As fans we need to remain optimistic even if we lose Saturday.  No matter what happens we are going to have a realistic chance to win the post season tourney on a neutral site.  If we win Saturday the one negative would be to get to the dance we might have to beat Weber 3 times.  That would also be tough. No matter what happens Saturday, hopefully we will continue to play good ball .   It would be nice if  Bernstine would be more of a consistent  factor on the offensive end.  That would help.  He misses some shots that he needs to make.

5 hours ago, Risky said:

If we win Saturday the one negative would be to get to the dance we might have to beat Weber 3 times.  

I would intercept this as a positive rather than a negative, although I think it will be very difficult for UND to win in Ogden. Beating Weber at their place, though, would suggest that UND should be able to beat them on a neutral floor. You never know, though; should be a good game.