SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

I'm putting on my Brad Berry mind reading head gear for the forward lines tonight:

Gersich Jost Pogo

JJ Gardner Boeser

Wilkie Bowen Gornall

Smith Simo Hoff

I think Hoff plays cause he can play center or wing effectively

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Read that Shloss picked a UND sweep, then had to scroll back to the top to confirm it was actually Schloss's article. Love the pick, and totally jacked for this team to start their run tonight.

Don't love the pick considering his track record.  Hopefully, he is trending in a new direction with the St. Cloud series prediction.   

On 2/13/2017 at 8:25 PM, southpaw said:

Why would you call out a player directly to them on Twitter?  I'm sure you would love it if anonymous people could make comments about your job performance on Twitter. 

They do they whine to Airline that the pilot made a hard landing or the flight attendants gave me too much ice in my first class drink. Or the gate or ticket agent mispronounced my name or the bag guys scratched my brand new tumi. 

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

I'm putting on my Brad Berry mind reading head gear for the forward lines tonight:

Gersich Jost Pogo

JJ Gardner Boeser

Wilkie Bowen Gornall

Smith Simo Hoff

I think Hoff plays cause he can play center or wing effectively

I just don't think they sit Olson with us playing WMU. Need to have a guy that can bang. I flip Hoff and Wilkie and bring in Olson to Wilkie's spot.

I also still wouldn't mind seeing Jost, Gersich and Boeser back together, just to see if it can click. If not, I like your lineup.

2 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

yessir, Holden and Starboy on the call

I wish every away game was on CBSSN Those guys are very professional and do a great job! Just hearing their voices make a game feel important, just like post season play! 

This weather feels like post season time also!

Can't wait....Go Sioux!!

• Upvote 1