SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

8 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Can we just go back and reset this season. Wow, what a waste for Jost and Boeser. Both will probably be gone next year. 

I love how we assume it's a waste for these guys because they're currently struggling to win, but then extol the virtues of college hockey when saying they should stay the extra year. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I love how we assume it's a waste for these guys because they're currently struggling to win, but then extol the virtues of college hockey when saying they should stay the extra year. 

Yep, pretty much. 

12 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

This is an average college hockey team at best

And that is not a surprise, given what walked out the door last year.  UND fans just haven't had to deal with it much  for years.   That's why it's frustrating when fans automatically conclude that when they lose the players aren't trying or the coaching staff isn't making the right decisions.  The team culture hasn't changed; we just don't have the horses we had last year.

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

I feel like this consecutive starts record kept UND from having their backup goalies ready to come in late in the year. 

Can't disagree. Cam was not playing good enough to keep the record going. Don't care what a coach says. Other guys should have been mixed in.