NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Jost and Cam play.......4-2 UND

Jost sits and Cam plays.......3-2 SCSU

Jost and Cam sit......4-1 SCSU

Jost plays and Cam sits.......3-3 with SCSU winning the SO

Well..............

The home team had better be ready for a full throttle first 10 minutes of this game. 

SCSU will still have a bitter taste in its mouth after what happened there earlier this season and will come out flying and firing. 

The best thing the home team can do is keep it simple. Short passes; support the puck; battle hard; go to the net.*

*Insert other favorite coach-speaks here as you choose. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Ok, so you aren't saying because he's not good enough to score, got it. I think he's starting to create that space more and more and that's coming from his effort level. Him hitting pipes and generating chances shows he's close. Could be one of those things where he gets one to go and he builds off that. He's got the talent.

I'm with you in that I like his play recently but with the line he is on tonight I don't see him getting many if any chances unless he is on one of the pp units. 

16 minutes ago, I Ranger said:

I'm with you in that I like his play recently but with the line he is on tonight I don't see him getting many if any chances unless he is on one of the pp units. 

He'll get some PP tonight, for sure. Agreed, though. He's gonna have to pop a greasy one, more than likely.

Best of luck gentlemen. SCSU was thoroughly outplayed by UND in St. Cloud so I'm not terribly hopeful for my guys. I know UND fans are worried about inconsistency but I have watched nearly every Sioux game and every Husky game this season. I can assure you SCSU has been even more inconsistent.

On the other hand, if SCSU doesn't get at least one win this weekend they can pretty much cash in for the year. Bob better have them pumped.

I considered briefly making a DaveK-esque troll post, but I actually have some modicum of self-respect, at least as much as an SCSU fan can.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UNDColorado said:

It's times like these make me hate basketball. Thus last 2 minutes has taken almost 25 actual minutes.

It was 7:10pm and there was 5:12 left in the game. I was wondering if they would finish in time. Pretty sad that it's been 28 minutes and they're still not done.

No wonder basketball is no longer fun to watch.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

It's times like these make me hate basketball. Thus last 2 minutes has taken almost 25 actual minutes.

There is talk about making NBA games shorter and timeouts late being banned is on solution. There was a NBA game that took 45 minutes for the last 3.7 seconds.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pump It Up said:

Best of luck gentlemen. SCSU was thoroughly outplayed by UND in St. Cloud so I'm not terribly hopeful for my guys. I know UND fans are worried about inconsistency but I have watched nearly every Sioux game and every Husky game this season. I can assure you SCSU has been even more inconsistent.

On the other hand, if SCSU doesn't get at least one win this weekend they can pretty much cash in for the year. Bob better have them pumped.

I considered briefly making a DaveK-esque troll post, but I actually have some modicum of self-respect, at least as much as an SCSU fan can.

Much appreciated!

You guys have the defense we wish we had.  Borgen was a major coup.