DAVEK DIARIES

iluvdebbies

14 hours ago, DaveK said:
  • Michigan - 9
  • Wisconsin - 6
  • Minnesota - 5
  • Michigan State - 3

9+6+5+3 = 23

and then some moron will chime in with "Yeah but, they won those titles when they were members of the WCHA/CCHA..."

To which I will reply...

I DON'T CARE!!! THEY'RE IN THE BIG TEN NOW, THEREFORE THE SCHOOLS THAT MAKE UP THE BIG TEN HAVE 23 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. END OF ARGUMENT, I WIN.

• Upvote 2

He's the Fred Phelps of college hockey. Shows up at places where he disagrees with everyone's beliefs (Sioux and NCHC have a good thing going) and makes ridiculous and inflammatory statements trying to help everyone "see the light" (Big 10 is superior!).  Instead he ends up being mocked and embarrasses those with whom he shares a doctrine (Gopher fandom). Hopefully he doesn't die quite as reviled as Phelps was on his death bed though...

7 hours ago, sioux rube said:

University of Jamestown ranked #6 in recent ACHA Division 1 poll. :0

I ran this through the FBS BCS super cray computer and it worked out to a RPI tied for 2nd in the B1G, and a #1 ranking in the world chess Championships.  To which the UMtc immediately hung a banner for.

• Upvote 2