SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St. Cloud State

AZSIOUX

2 hours ago, burd said:

It might very well be he's not 100%, and there are a lot of points on the sliding scale of injury.   He may be dealing with a nagging problem that the medical staff determined did not present an aggravation or long term injury risk.   Staff and players alike make mistakes, but I trust Berry and the staff to protect our players.   They understand even better than we that UND's rep for protecting the kids' health is critical to recruits, recruits' parents, and pro clubs who own their rights. 

Burd, you should know by now that there are no gray areas on SS.com. It's either black or it's white, you must pick.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Burd, you should know by now that there are no gray areas on SS.com. It's either black or it's white, you must pick.

Yeah.  But as old as I am, there are more and more things I should know but don't.   Not supposed to be this way. 

13 minutes ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

Feeling very optimistic about the weekend. Bring out the brooms, prepare for a salute, and let's hope to hear some keys ringing tomorrow night so the busses can start and hold an upset Husky squad on their trip back.

With a lot of opportunity for wins in our remaining schedule, a sweep would be so big. SO much momentum

22 hours ago, ringneck28 said:

And your thinking is wrong.  I find it hard to believe if Cam was hurt, Berry would have a hurt player bigger than the team.  Cam wasn't seeing it well and was struggling.  He was looking behind him numerous times on shots he blocked and it wasn't his GF he was looking at.  Just look at last year and your theory is not good.  Sorry to come off as blunt, but facts show Berry isn't that type of a coach to play hurt players. 

Exhibit A that your "facts" are wrong? Brock Boeser this fall. 

The first three sentences of this article shoot a massive hole in everything you posted above. 

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/4179938-boeser-have-surgery-wrist-will-miss-world-juniors