SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

In about 5 years, we'll look back and appreciate last year's team even more than we did last March - and realize what a gifted group that team was.

Oh, and Notre Dame is ranked #14 in MBB...

Get out of here troll CC fan.....:lol:

You're just happy they lost!

2 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

My god you are something...Hak had a team in the FF without a full roster! Give credit where credit is due! 

Read Schloss write ups after the Natty, the first guy Berry called was Hak. If this streak would have ended in the Hak days, you'd be the first pulling your panties out of the bunch they would be in....

"They just need one, gates will open, Sioux are dominating just need to bury one", after loss, "this team is terrible, this season sucks, they can't put it together"! 

This website is unreal...

Hey, don't blame me. I wasn't the one that brought Hakstol's name. But since it has been brought up, Hakstol had many teams that were loaded, with a full roster, that didn't get it done. If you are thinking about 2012, they didn't make it to the Frozen Four, they lost the regional final to *puke* Minnesota at the X.

And yes, I am something, aren't I? ;):p

2 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Hey, don't blame me. I wasn't the one that brought Hakstol's name. But since it has been brought up, Hakstol had many teams that were loaded, with a full roster, that didn't get it done. If you are thinking about 2012, they didn't make it to the Frozen Four, they lost the regional final to *puke* Minnesota at the X.

And yes, I am something, aren't I? ;):p

pretty sure he meant the 0.6 year 

8 minutes ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

Just an FYI. CC will be raising a banner next weekend to commemorate this win!  

Stick salute, big cellies after ENG, they just got their signature win for the year.  Although they almost swept Duluth.....what gives??  

10 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

That is progress. But they have to do it year in and year out to be mentioned in the same breathe as Duke, UNC, etc.

I realize you're still trying to discredit NDSU's win over the Irish by bringing up a 3 or 4 year old comment I made, but this really isn't the place for that discussion, is it? 

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

I realize you're still trying to discredit NDSU's win over the Irish by bringing up a 3 or 4 year old comment I made, but this really isn't the place for that discussion, is it? 

Actually, I wasn't even thinking about that. But you are correct, this isn't the place for that discussion.

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Where the heck is Boeser been during all this mess?
Has to be a disappointing season from his standpoint. 

Might as well come back next season Brock to show that you can get points against league doormat CC too!  :)

I wouldn't even really be upset if he left if he continues to play this poorly 

Not an excuse for Boeser, but he clearly isn't 100 percent.  His doesn't have near the control or the velocity on his shot that he did last year or earlier this season.  Berry hinted post game he is still bugged a bit by something.

Or maybe Drake and Schmaltz were that good.....

39 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Until they do something in March, being ranked in the polls doesn't mean much.

The same Notre Dame basketball program that is #7 in all-time wins and #10 in win percentage.

Bunch of bums!  

46 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

In about 5 years, we'll look back and appreciate last year's team even more than we did last March - and realize what a gifted group that that team was.

Oh, and Notre Dame is ranked #14 in MBB...

I heard Notre Dame may be getting a real football team soon...:silly: