SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Me:  I got UND 36 to 3.

Oxbow6:  NO WAY CC SCORES 3 TONIGHT!

Rinks in net.  Wilkie in for JJ who's hurt.

So MM has Wolanin with 2G 1A and even on the night............

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

After the last five minutes last night you have to feel good about tonight.  CC in a tough spot.....winless at home, their players have to be thinking negative thoughts.  

UND 5

CC 0

Agreed boys will win.  I'll say 5-3.

5 minutes ago, snova4 said:

How quick do the fans turn on them tonight if Hrink let's in a couple quick ones. I go with half scale pitchforks and 7 torches.

Just for fun, you guys should visit the Blackhawks game thread on HFboards sometime.  They go down two goals and it gets truly ugly.   No wonder Chi has so many murders. 

6 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I'll take Wilkie x2

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Crazy good feeling that Wilkie scores tonight....

Could either one of you text me the Powerball # at your convenience

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, burd said:

Just for fun, you guys should visit the Blackhawks game thread on HFboards sometime.  They go down two goals and it gets truly ugly.   No wonder Chi has so many murders. 

I am a memeber of the Blackhawks message boards.  You are right, some of the posters there have their own "whipping boys" on the Hawks, and they don't have to have too much motivation to get on the "trade him" or "what was the coach thinking of" types of responses. 

I actually see a lot of parallels between this board and the Blackhawks' board.  The game day part of their boards are a great way to stay informed about the here and now goings on in Chicago.  I was fortunate to attend the game in Chicago when they beat Montreal 3-2 in early November.  It is an experience I will always remember.  If you are a Blackhawks fan, you have to put that on your "bucket list."

Hope the Hawks hammer them tonight.  But I have to say I've always liked CC.  They've been down for several year, but they played a very good, fast-paced brand of hockey not long ago.  Tiny school that has built a bit of an identity around hockey.   I hope they get it back, just not tonight.