SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

16 minutes ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

We have a 1st rounder on the team that's invisible.

He has had his shots and hasn't capitalized on any of them. 

NHL draft picking order doesn't embed a player's skill level for the rest of his career.  Walk on playing better than a 1st rounder??...play the walk on, pretty simple. 

Just now, OgieOgilthorpe said:

NHL draft picking order doesn't embed a player's skill level for the rest of his career.  Walk on playing better than a 1st rounder??...play the walk on, pretty simple. 

Boeser needs to adjust to not playing with Caggiula and Schmaltz, guys that kept teams from being able to focus a defense on him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Feff said:

Boeser needs to adjust to not playing with Caggiula and Schmaltz, guys that kept teams from being able to focus a defense on him. 

Whoops I thought you were talking about Tomek haha. Yes I totally agree about boeser being a non factor recently. And tonight his legs seem to be there but no production as of yet. Hopefully soon! 

3 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

So then, is that a jab at Berry...? 

Not in the least. Just praising the previous coach on his ability to get the most out of players at the correct time. This season isn't over, and as bad as we've looked, it doesn't mean this team isn't going to go on an impressive run and scare some people in late March, early April.

10 minutes ago, snova4 said:

Not in the least. Just praising the previous coach on his ability to get the most out of players at the correct time. This season isn't over, and as bad as we've looked, it doesn't mean this team isn't going to go on an impressive run and scare some people in late March, early April.

Actually, I was not a Haks basher, despite his not winning a natty. I though he did incredible job in that for a dozen or so years UND was always ultra-competitive/battling for it in the NCAA despite what/number of players they lost the previous season.  I hope Berry can turn this ship around.

Just now, GDPritch said:

Actually, I was not a Haks basher, despite his not winning a natty. I though he did incredible job in that for a dozen or so years UND was always ultra-competitive/battling for it in the NCAA despite what/number of players they lost the previous season.  I hope Berry can turn this ship around.

I don't believe I accused you of being one. If it came across that way, my apologies, it was not my intent.

Just now, runaroundsioux said:

This has to be a new NCAA record for out of bounds pucks and players getting tossed from the faceoff. Every-Frickin-Time.

Last year it was like that too. Players got tossed from every face-off. I remember because the radio dude complained so much about it. Must be a CC thing...

23 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

I understand that it happens. This years example of a draft pick not panning out would be Wilkie. It's just a little hard to swallow when it's a guy you've seen and know can produce at the highest level and all of the sudden he looks like he's just another guy out there at best